1 (edited by wandering1 2006-08-09 22:36:31)

Topic: Let's hear about the elves!

LipstickMystic wrote:

I want to share something about the elves here.

The elves make contact with me about two or three times a year when the dimension that they inhabit and ours seem to come closest together.  Neither of us is fully physical in the other's dimension, but there is enough of a clear "phone line" that we can communicate really well via telepathy and heart/mind pictures.  I've learned a lot about their "world" and felt very humbled by my communications with them.  And they've probably taught me the most about this dimensional shift business.

The elves are not ET's, and they are very much like the gorgeous elves depicted in the Middle Earth/Tolkein stories and in the recent Lord of the Rings trilogy. An unbelievably gorgeous, dignified, solemn, artistic race of humanoids. They are very tall and thin, they are beautiful, and they live a long, long time while remaining very youthful in appearance.

They've told me that they chose, en masse, to leave the Earth - at least the version or the vibration we currently live in - a very long time ago.  They somehow were able to travel through a dimensional doorway and leave and recreate a new elven civilization in an Earth that in some ways is very much like this one, only without the warlike presence of humans and negative/warring ET groups. 

They've told me that it is possible to travel from our current vibration or our current world to theirs, and that humans have done so in the past and that there is even a small human community living in their reality now.  But once you go through from our world to theirs, you go through a huge shift in the energy that you are carrying within your cells, and the transition can be very difficult on your body, and it takes a while to adjust. You can do so, though, if given proper care on the other side by healers who can help you adjust.

The thing is......they tell me that if you do go through and visit their world, you can't come back to this one. The vibrational shift your body undergoes is far too severe and permanent.

They liken it to making the transition from being an undersea creature to a land-based creature. If you were to suddenly to go from breathing through gills to breathing oxygen, your gills recede or disappear as you get used to an oxygen-based world. So you can't go back to living underwater again.

So....I just wanted to share this, for what it's worth, because I have many misgivings about anybody leading anyone through a "morph," especially if it's a dimensional transition like anything the elves have taught me about.

The elves have kindly extended the offer to several healers I know that, if the $%&# really hits the fan on the Earth and this place is unliveable, they COULD go there and survive.  But they don't recommend making such a decision unless it is absolutely necessary, because it's such an irrevocable decision, and their culture and the vibration of their world is very different than ours.

I'm interested in hearing more about the elves.  So, LipstickMystic, it would be great if you could share more of your information and knowledge on that.   In particular, I am interested in what they have to have about a dimensional shift on this planet, and I am also interested in their perspective in general.

Also, if anyone else has anything to contribute, please do so.

Thanks.

Re: Let's hear about the elves!

wandering1,

Are you a "Wanderer" too? 

I've had contact with nonphysical beings - ET types, Elementals, Other Dimensionals and negative even demonic beings - also throughout my life. Nothing special, it's just like some people have better physical vision than other people, my 'vision' or perception covers a little bit more territory than most folks, that's all.

On the evening of Dec. 3, 2004 I had a rather unique experience while I was folding laundry on my bed. Usually when positive higher dimensional beings want to communicate with me they just use telepathy. They slow down a bit where they are, I speed up a bit where I am, and we meet in the middle somewhere and telepathically communicate. But this time was different. I was standing there folding laundry one second and the next second I was literally in another slightly higher vibrating dimension with a small group of 5 to 7 blue human looking beings. Everything was blue, everything.

They were ecstatic and told me with utter joy that soon, very soon, we humans would increase our vibratory rates fast enough to actually be able to see and interact with them in their dimension. I can't tell you how profoundly happy they were about this! They said they and others have waited SO long for this event and that we're like distant cousins about to have a Reunion with our extended nonphysical Cosmic Family. They said they've always existed only inches away from us 'humans' in 3D physical reality, but soon, we'd increase energetically enough to actually exist at a higher state of being where we'll be able to see and interact with many more (highly positive) nonphysical beings. They were only one group of many of these nonphysicals.

They looked much like us but more refined. The real interesting thing to me was that everything that I saw was a clear clean blue color about the same shade as the blue here on NR. It was like I was in a realm of blue. Actually I think the blue color indicated a specific level of energy and not that these beings and their dimension was indeed all blue. Or maybe not???

They also told me a few other things like how some minor 'earth changes' would happen in the USA during 2005 and how our government would,  ".....begin to energetically devour themselves but not to worry because it was all necessary and part of the huge transformations we and earth were (and still are) going through."

They weren't elves but I thought my meeting and their message was very similar to what LipstickMystic said and wanted to share. There's a lot going on and remember, this happened at the end of 2004!

Lapis wrote:

wandering1,

Are you a "Wanderer" too?

I'm not sure if I am a wanderer, but I do find the possibility interesting and I do resonate with that possibility.

Lapis wrote:

They weren't elves but I thought my meeting and their message was very similar to what LipstickMystic said and wanted to share.

Yes!  Thank you for posting!

A great book to learn to communicate, in real life, with the elemental kingdom is "Healing with the Fairies" by Doreen Virtue.

Elves, devas, fairies,... etc, can all be contacted in one way or another just by sitting in a natural setting and then talking to them.   Sitting by a tree works well too.   While reading the above mentioned book, I could see white streaks of light around the book, lo and behold, I found out later on in the book, that was the fairies trying to make themselves visible to me.

This can be a very interactive book if you intend to use it that way.   I've had more interesting encounters with the elemental kingdoms, I do think this is part of our "awakening" along with all the other things we discuss here on NR.    So it's worth looking into in a serious way.

PH

5 (edited by Pinkrlyq 2006-08-10 20:51:00)

Wow... Very cool, JP!!  Thanks for the book info.  I'm going to Amazon to order a copy... I, too, am most fascinated with this topic.  I used to be one of those people who laughed whenever anyone mentioned that they spoke with fairies or elves.... but not anymore!

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

6 (edited by Saracen 2006-08-10 23:04:37)

LipstickMystic wrote:

I want to share something about the elves here.

They've told me that they chose, en masse, to leave the Earth - at least the version or the vibration we currently live in - a very long time ago.  They somehow were able to travel through a dimensional doorway and leave and recreate a new elven civilization in an Earth that in some ways is very much like this one, only without the warlike presence of humans and negative/warring ET groups.

Wonderful, sounds like my kinda place.

LipstickMystic wrote:

They've told me that it is possible to travel from our current vibration or our current world to theirs, and that humans have done so in the past and that there is even a small human community living in their reality now.  But once you go through from our world to theirs, you go through a huge shift in the energy that you are carrying within your cells, and the transition can be very difficult on your body, and it takes a while to adjust. You can do so, though, if given proper care on the other side by healers who can help you adjust.

The thing is......they tell me that if you do go through and visit their world, you can't come back to this one. The vibrational shift your body undergoes is far too severe and permanent.

I don't really like this place much anyway.....

wandering1 wrote:

I'm interested in hearing more about the elves.  So, LipstickMystic, it would be great if you could share more of your information and knowledge on that.

Yes, me too!! (raises hand), just a few things I'd like to ask first and a little statement. Both my wife and I love all things natural, herbal, and unspoiled. If the lore about elves is true I think we'd get along very well.

1) Are there any negative groups present? You stated there were no negative ET/human types but what else is there?

2) Would I be able to help people back here in any way, shape, or form?

3) Can I bring my kitties? Ya, go ahead and laugh but they're like children to me. There's 9 of them. 8 females and one male. All fixed, all healthy and friendly for the most part. They have their squabbles but would never dream of biting anyone if they didn't deserve it.

In conclusion, I'd like to ask what times of year are best for contacting them? I'd really love to talk....

Edit: BTW, I love mushrooms, they're fascinating. I've found about 15 different ones within walking distance of my house. I hear elves have an appreciation for mushrooms....as do I.

Edit again: One more thing....what density would this be?

Saracen

"We will not go quietly into the night, We will not give up without a fight...."

wandering1 wrote:

In the noble realms chat room, the topic of the elves came up.

Here are some quotes from J.R.R. Tolkien on Middle Earth and The Lord of the Rings:

"Every writer making a secondary world wishes in some measure to be a real maker, or hopes that he is drawing on reality: hopes that the peculiar quality of this secondary world (if not all the details) are derived from Reality, or are flowing into it."

"Middle-earth is our world. I have (of course) placed the action in a purely imaginary (though not wholly impossible) period of antiquity, in which the shape of the continental masses was different."

Ok, so I'm not quite understanding this....are you saying I cannot equate existing in a natural state with the elven realm? Or that mushrooms and kitties cannot exist there?

Oh, and one more time for those of us who don't pay attention very well...what irc server is this? I just went to one to pursue this topic but things seemed to echo if you know what I mean....:=)

Saracen

"We will not go quietly into the night, We will not give up without a fight...."

8 (edited by wandering1 2006-08-10 23:53:30)

Saracen wrote:

Ok, so I'm not quite understanding this....
are you saying I cannot equate existing in a natural state with the elven realm? Or that mushrooms and kitties cannot exist there?

Not at all!

I moved those Tolkien quotes to another thread. 

Saracen wrote:

Oh, and one more time for those of us who don't pay attention very well...what irc server is this? I just went to one to pursue this topic but things seemed to echo if you know what I mean....:=)

Sometimes there are people there, and sometimes not.  Late at night United States time seems to be the most popular time to visit the noble realms chat room.

Here is the current chat room info:

irc.efnet.net

If you're using chatzilla, then enter irc://efnet/noblerealms

right click on the tab that says #noblerealms and select Open this channel at startup.

It's Friday, Aug 11, 3:11 AM, CDT....(ya, I know...the numbers)...and I'd really love to hear about elves or anything else. I've opened the room and will be here for a while.

Saracen

Hi Guys,

I always forget to check this section and often miss out on stuff. Finally remembered to check it today!

I hope to have time to go into the elf stuff up ahead. Can't do it just now.

For now, though, I want to mention THE BLUE PEOPLE!

They are very real, and they do exist in a dimension that has slightly less density than this one.

They exude tremendous love, good humor, and warmth.  Very lovely and interesting group.

I don't know very much about them, but I do have an actual physical encounter with them I want to relate.

Years ago before I discovered chiropractors (good chiropractors who, like, save you from misery when you pull something -  I love the good ones!) I had been suffering for about a year from severe rib pain. I had been performing in Camelot, dinner theater, and my stupid dance partner grabbed me hard during a lift (which any trained dancer knows you're not supposed to do; the woman is supposed to support her own weight by pushing onto YOU during the lift.)

Anyway, I had several ribs get smushed and they never healed, and so breathing, lifting, even laying down at night was very painful.  Doctors couldn't do anything, of course. And I didn't know about chiropractic or I would have known that some of my ribs were out of alignment and causing the problem. And I refused to take pain meds and learned to do just micromanage the pain as best I could.

So one night I'm laying there in my bed crying from the pain, and I say a little prayer asking for real, physical help if possible from anybody who might be able to help me. But I put in the caveat that I don't want to be "spooked" by any sudden materialization in my room, they have to be respective and careful so I don't freak out. (I've never been big on full materializations, because usually the only ones who have done that have been very bad news in my life.)

In the middle of the night I'm gently awoken by this sound of a group of beings cheerfully whistling the "Whistle While You Work" song from Snow White - the dwarves sang this in the movie. It's a gentle, happy sound, and it somehow conveyed great good humor and made me laugh.  I was still only half-awake, though. I sort of mentally said, "Okay, you guys have a cool vibration, come on in."

The next thing I know I feel an EXTREMELY GENTLE, EXTREMELY HUGE hand carefully hold down the top of one of my arms, like a doctor might do before they do a procedure on you.  This hand was the hand of someone of large size.  The hand seemed to have the usual amount of fingers, but it was MUCH bigger than any human hand.

At the same exact time this hand gentle restrained me so I wouldn't move, I felt a firm but gentle shove in my ribcage, lasted a microsecond, and all of my ribs went "WHHOOT!" and went back into place at once.  I'd never visited a chiropractor before, and when I finally started doing that, sure enough, the chiropractors would do periodic rib adjustments on me that were just like that.

And I could immediately BREATHE, and I didn't have any pain, and I was so grateful.  The hand had only touched my upper arm for that brief moment as the rib adjustment happened, and then the pressure and the hand went away.

By now I was more awake and I tried to see who it was....it was a blue being, about 10 feet tall, very humanoid, who gave off this tremendous vibration of love and joy and friendship.  I just saw him (or her) briefly, and I had the sense of a couple of other of them in the room, and then they were gone in a flash.

BLUE PEOPLE ARE COOL!

If we have the chance to increase our vibration and get to know them, that would be great.

I didn't ever have any contact with them after that, except to telepathically send out my gratitude and love to my new friends, but I'm sure they're around somewhere.

I loved that when I was in pain I received a visit from the cosmic chiropractors!

LipstickMystic aka Jennifer

Wow!!  That's an incredible story, LipstickMystic!!  Thanks so much for sharing that! big_smile  I love that they were whistling a familiar happy song.  How funny!  My friend and I were just talking about chiropractic this morning (cool synch!) and how wonderful it is!

I can't wait to read more about the elves when you have some time to get into them.  I'm so very curious and fascinated about them and would love to learn more!

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

Thanks for that fantastic story, Lipstick!  I had a "cosmic chiropractic' experience, as I called it, too.  I have a tendency to get a crick in my neck every now and then because of a condition called cervical wings.  Anyway, it was particularly bad once when I was in my 20's, and I asked for help one night while I was lying in bed.  I suddenly felt hands pulling my neck vertebrae to and fro until I felt a *pop*.  I felt better instantly, and I've never had the pain that bad since.  I didn't see anyone, but the feeling of being manipulated was very real.  The only difference between this experience and a chiropractor is that I was being manipulated from the inside, as if my bones themselves were being pulled, and a chiro works from the outside.

Hi everyone!  What a joy it is to read this thread.  Many thanks to all of you. 

The Elven Exodus LipstickMystic originally spoke of brings to mind an Ayn Rand novel that I read years ago entitled 'Atlas Shrugged', but I see it's (not surprisingly) been discussed in a few threads here already so I won't go into the details of it.  I thought it worth mentioning, tho.

They were ecstatic and told me with utter joy that soon, very soon, we humans would increase our vibratory rates fast enough to actually be able to see and interact with them in their dimension. I can't tell you how profoundly happy they were about this! They said they and others have waited SO long for this event and that we're like distant cousins about to have a Reunion with our extended nonphysical Cosmic Family. They said they've always existed only inches away from us 'humans' in 3D physical reality, but soon, we'd increase energetically enough to actually exist at a higher state of being where we'll be able to see and interact with many more (highly positive) nonphysical beings. They were only one group of many of these nonphysicals.

I feel like we're teetering on the edge of it right now, Lapis, and I can hardly wait!

A great book to learn to communicate, in real life, with the elemental kingdom is "Healing with the Fairies" by Doreen Virtue.

That's twice in as many days that you've shed light on my path, PH.  I appreciate that very much.

I hope to have time to go into the elf stuff up ahead. Can't do it just now.

Maybe that's because they'll be able to tell us themsElves soon enough!  big_smile

But I put in the caveat that I don't want to be "spooked" by any sudden materialization in my room, they have to be respective and careful so I don't freak out.

That made me laugh, LipstickMystic.  I've done that, too.

In the middle of the night I'm gently awoken by this sound of a group of beings cheerfully whistling the "Whistle While You Work" song from Snow White - the dwarves sang this in the movie. It's a gentle, happy sound, and it somehow conveyed great good humor and made me laugh.  I was still only half-awake, though. I sort of mentally said, "Okay, you guys have a cool vibration, come on in.

The next thing I know I feel an EXTREMELY GENTLE, EXTREMELY HUGE hand carefully hold down the top of one of my arms, like a doctor might do before they do a procedure on you.  This hand was the hand of someone of large size.  The hand seemed to have the usual amount of fingers, but it was MUCH bigger than any human hand. (snip)

By now I was more awake and I tried to see who it was....it was a blue being, about 10 feet tall, very humanoid, who gave off this tremendous vibration of love and joy and friendship.  I just saw him (or her) briefly, and I had the sense of a couple of other of them in the room, and then they were gone in a flash.

Giant's whistling a Dwarf song.  GOTTA love the humour there.  No wonder you felt so at ease! 

So THAT's where our our Friendly Giants have disappeared to...another realm.  But of course!  *slaps her forehead*  I can be so 'dense', somtimes (pun intended wink)!  Like Pinkrlyq, this is quite timely for me.  I have a couple of chiropractic issues myself that need some attention and now I know who to turn to.  Yippee! smile

(Hi PH!  I'm a bit leery about openly discussing this but the urge to return your favours has outweighed my discomfort.  So, for what it's worth, this is for you.)

Under the guise of having a Saturday afternoon nap, I went ahead without the book and tried to contact the Blue Giants.  What lapis said about speeding up and slowing down made an awful lot of sense to me so I thought I'd give it a go.  I met with a modicum of success. 

Here's my best effort at describing what I experienced:

1st attempt...I feel like I'm lying there wide awake when *BRINNNNG* the phone rings upstairs.  I think, "who the H would be calling at this time of night?" before I realize it's not nighttime.  Hmm...I must have "dozed off" afterall.  So I get up, close the door and go back to bed.

2nd attempt...I start to feel/hear this "hi-hum" sensation (one I'm familiar with, like when a TV is on, if you know what i mean?) coursing through my entire body, then this "buzzing" sensation starts zipping in circles around my head (like a bumblebee flying past my ear, only not just one bee, more like a tiny hive full of bees) so I "reach out" to it...and miss.  The sensation stops momentarily and restarts in what I can only describe as a pulse-type-mode, so I start to reach out again and just as I feel the beginnings of a warm, gentle prodding under my right shoulder blade (a tender spot of mine) *DINGDONG* the doorbell rings.   (Dammit!)  I sit up, look quizzically at the open bedroom door, go close it again and climb back under the covers.

3rd attempt...Listening and waiting now, starting to "doze off" when all of a sudden there's this (what I now know was a) Dream Imposter towering before me, accusing me of misbehaving and threatening to punish me (details withheld).  I get the feeling I've been "caught in the act" and I'm scared - but not entirely out of my wits - and I remember to (literally/figuratively) "turn the other cheek".  Even so, when I cast my eyes down I feel ashamed, like a coward, like I'm surrendering instead of acquiescing and then all of a sudden *WOOSH* my mind is filled with blinding light.  I lift my gaze in time to catch a glimpse of a sinking sun and the (sentinel) silhouette of a mountain range.  Then *POOF* I'm wide awake.

And that was that.  I hope it makes more sense to you than it does to me.  (As I re-read this I get the impression that: one, I'm forgetting something; two, I'm completely off my rocker; and three, my shoulder hurts.)

====================

On a semi-related side note, there's a sharing-shelf in the kitchen by the water cooler where people at work can leave their used books and magazines so others can help themselves.  I've found some rather curious titles there in the past.  Anyway, on Friday I noticed that my 'Book Fairy' had left a copy of Groff Conklin's "The Supernatural Reader" on it so of course I scooped it right up.  When I went to bed that night I tried reading it but found it to be something of a struggle as I was completely stupefied by the implications of the Introduction alone.  So I set it aside.  The next night I managed to finish the Intro and read part of the first story ("The Angel with Purple Hair" by Herb Paul) before I set it aside again. 

On Sunday afternoon I thought about trying to read some more, but decided to pick it back up in the evening after I'd done some housekeeping.  Now, I KNOW I saw the book lying on the corner of the bed while I did some laundry.  But it's gone.  Gone, gone, gone!  I've ruled out the kids and asked the hubby, who doesn't even remember seeing it at all.  The only "logical" explanation for the book's disappearance that I can come up with is the dog, since he's a notorious chewer (he once ate the corner off my "On Writing" by Stephen King yikes) AND he was on a potato binge yesterday.  But if he did take it he must have eaten the entire thing cuz I couldn't find a trace of it anywhere.  I'll do another more-thorough search for it tonight, but I fear it's gone for good.  sad

That's quite an experience, lilmomma.  I was wondering, do you think you will try again?  Maybe if you are prepared for the impostor, it won't have the same power over you (just a thought -- I'm no expert).

In my ridiculously inexperienced opinion, it seems like it is good to at least be able to meet with and identify what is blocking you -- I haven't got that far yet -- but I maybe I need to be careful what I wish for!!