Topic: Free Orgone

I would like to offer everyone here on NR a link for some free orgone buttons, which are about 1 1/2 inches (3.5 cm) wide.    These small buttons, which are made of resin, metal shavings and a small crystal can be put in your pocket or placed in flower pots, or put under your pillow at night (which people have reported helps them sleep better).

I have these buttons and think they work great, and feel positive.   I also have an Eileen's HHG from this website plus some of the TB's which she calls "magic muffins".    All of these devices feel as if they put out "clean" energy to me and I haven't had any problems at all.

She will ship anywhere in the world and not charge you any postage.   The woman named Cece does this to spread the word of orgone and introduce as many people as she can to it.

It would be interesting if many on NR sent for the buttons and then we could compare our experiences.

http://www.freeorgonite.com/FreeOrgonite.htm

2 (edited by Pinkrlyq 2006-06-23 10:30:22)

Re: Free Orgone

I'm completely new into the idea of orgone devices.  I'd read some posts here at NR referring to them and some websites that were linked (and chats in IRC about them were interesting), but this will be my first experience with actually using one.

I sent an e-mail to Cece last night and am excitedly awaiting my orgone button.  I'll post later to update once I receive it. 

I'm really interested in her other products too.  The HHG looks like a lovely decoration.  How do you use yours, JP?  Does it matter where you place the device?

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

Pinkrlyq,
The HHG can be used just about anywhere.    Some suggestions would be to keep it near your computer to neutralize any negative energies.   You can also keep it by your pillows as you sleep.    I often do that, plus keep a different one near my computer.   You can bring these things to work and place them near you, in order to see how it effects those around you.

I also have a TB on my microwave (which I almost never use anymore... and will probably toss out someday soon).   I have a TB on my television and also have other orgone-like devices all around my home.   

You can also take the HHG and put it near a tree or bush in your backyard and watch how they grow.   When using it for trees or other bushes, plants, flowers.... etc, it's best to burry it near the roots. 

I've done this with TB's which are smaller and not as powerful, and also not as expensive.    TB's are fine for planting here and there.   Somewhere in Los Angeles, where I live, is this tree I found one day, which must be over 100 years old.   I seem to have some kind of deep connection to the tree and to offer it a gift, I put a few TB's under the roots of this tree, which happens to be in a park.

Just today, I was in another park I like to go to and decided to throw a TB into a large pond that looked a bit dirty.  Water gifting is a great way to help out all the small and large bodies of water we run across throughout the cities and so forth.   I've also tossed some TB's in flood control canals in LA, anyone that lives here knows we have many, many of these all over the place.

The list goes on as far as where to place HHG's.   I would start in your home and then see how things go.   Putting one near your computer is the best bet and maybe at the head of your bed, just to see how your dreams turn out.

Thanks for all the info. and useful tips, JP!! big_smile

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

5 (edited by SenseiDennis 2006-06-25 18:58:35)

Cece makes superior orgonite and has distributed hundreds of pieces worldwide at her own expense.
Dennis

6 (edited by Mahatma 2006-07-03 05:30:00)

Is it possible that these crystals would help plants to grow? I've been asked to biuld a rockery so I might be able to perform an experiment while I'm at it. Ok what a blind man I am, Pleidean has mentioned this. Well I guess I'll ask for a few of these and place them sporadically around the garden.

Edit:
what would I need to help plants grow, a HHG?

"Violence solves everything. If it's not solving your problems, you aren't using enough of it."

7 (edited by Lono 2006-07-03 08:05:57)

Just wanted to mention that I now have experience with orgonite!  Before this thread was posted, I'd ordered 12 pieces of orgonite from another vendor.  I recieved the package last Friday, but strangely, I hadn't opened it to see what was inside!  I don't know what that was all about, but I did open it today.

I picked up two pieces, and proceded to put one under my bed and another next to my computer.  As I was handling these things I became light-headed and bouncy feeling.  The feeling persisted for a few minutes after handling them.  Whether this feeling will permeate my home remains to be seen, but I can vouch for the efficacy of these things to some extent already. smile

Everyone, drop what you're doing and order orgonite today, or start making your own!

Mahatma,
You could use either HHG's or TB's to help plants grow.   Cece calls her TB's magic muffins and they come at a very decent price.   The HHG is stronger than the TB so would have a wider effect if you dug a small hole and placed it near a tree or plant.   But several TB's all over would work just fine,.. that might be your best bet.

Lono,
Good to see you already felt something from your orgonite pieces.  Many have said in the past that if you sit with an orgone HHG in your lap, or several TB's, you'll feel an increase in your mood.   They can take the edge off of a really negative feeling.... but until you actually feel this most don't believe it.

My button is on its way, cant wait to see what happens.  My friend and I are going to try and make our own HHG's. Let you know what happens!

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

11 (edited by Piece_ofnothing 2006-07-09 09:38:21)

I Got 3 orgone buttons from Cece about a week ago, Ive had some fun with them so far.  I was laying in bed with the orgone pieces close to me , kinda felt like i would come unglued from my body any minute, i felt if i fell asleep that i would have an OBE and i knew it had to be the orgone cause this kinda stuff never happens to me.  I got pretty intense effects from these little things, crazy , their so little! Who knows what kinda results ill get with a bigger orgone device.  I order 4 "magic muffins" from Cece should be getting them anytime, let ya know what kinda results i get with them.

Lono wrote:

Just wanted to mention that I now have experience with orgonite!  Before this thread was posted, I'd ordered 12 pieces of orgonite from another vendor.

Mind telling me where you ordered them from?  I might order some more before I start making my own.

12 (edited by PleiadeanHealer 2006-07-22 11:07:09)

Piece_ofnothing,
I'm not sure what orgone vendor Lono ordered from because there are so many out there now.    But I do recommend this website that has just about every different orgone device made and also the quality is very good:

http://www.ctbusters.com/

I have an HHG from ctbusters and it works great, but all the products sold there are worth the money.   He's located in Southern California.

PH

Piece_ofnothing wrote:

Mind telling me where you ordered them from?  I might order some more before I start making my own.

I got them from here http://www.orgonezone.com/orgonite.html.  Really nice guy.

I've had my buttons for a while now and I like them. I feel a little lighter and more giddy, or something like that. If you were curious about it, I think it's a cool thing to try.

I ordered some orgonite from the orgonezone.com website i had good effects from it in the day time, but a few days after i received them I had trouble sleeping and felt anxiety at night so i had to remove them from my home.