Re: NobleRealms IRC chat room Info

I'm in there now and there isn't a lot going on. Now my only friend three-zr is gone sad

"Violence solves everything. If it's not solving your problems, you aren't using enough of it."

This post summarizes how to use the Noble Realms IRC Chat:

Directly Through Your Browser

Go to http://webchat.xs4all.nl   and set the following:

IRC Network -> Efnet

Nickname -> something unique

Chat Channel -> Other -> #noblerealms

Real Name -> whatever you want

CLick on GO!

Another web-based IRC solution:

http://chat.efnet.info

Nickname:  (something unique)

Channel:  other --> then type #noblerealms in the popup

Click Login.

Through Firefox Add-On

Download and install ChatZilla

Restart Firefox, then in the URL bar type:   irc://irc.blessed.net/noblerealms
(or irc.efnet.net or irc.dkom.at instead of irc.blessed.net)

Then click on the button that says "Administrator" and choose "Change Nickname" and enter something.

You will then be sent into the chat.

Right click on the lower left tab that says "#noblerealms" and choose "open this channel at startup"

Then next time, signing into the chat is as easy as going to Tools -> Chatzilla  in your Firefox menu. It will send you straight to the NR chat room.

Windows - standalone program

Download and install X-Chat 2

In the Server List window, enter a nickname, user name, and real name

The click "ADD" and type something like "NR"

Then click Edit and change the default to  irc.blessed.net

Check "connect to selected server only"

Under "Channels to join"  type  #noblerealms

Then close, and connect  to join the NR chat room

Next time, load up the program, make sure NR is selected, and click Connect...

Os X - standalone program

Download and install Colloquy

In the connections window, type your nickname and if needed, same for real name and user name

Then for server type:  irc.blessed.net

Check "remember connection"

Click connect

Then click Join Room and type: noblerealms

To do this automatically next time you load the app, select the server in the list, click on info -> automate -> + -> noblerealms, and check "Connect on Launch".

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

33 (edited by sinaptix 2007-05-17 19:02:25)

Another option via your web browser:

http://chat.efnet.info
edit, montalk added it to his so my post is now redundant argh

There's a couple of us who have our computers on 24x7 and stay logged in normally, lot's of people drop in on occasion, so it's still a happening place sometimes. I'm usually to lazy to login to NR and write lengthy posts, but I am a regular hee hee.

Ive followed the instructions exactly for windows but when I go to connect it says cannot find server, mabye you mispelled it? well, how frusterating can it get. I spelled everything correctly and followed the instructions. Oh well. just dont talk about how its SO AWSOME to have a chat room lol.

So.

We're having a little problem. We need a bot to hold operator access for the channel because sometimes the op leaves, doesn't make anyone the op, and then we can't get an op back until everyone leaves and comes back.

Anyone willing to help us out?

#Noblerealms is still an educational, stimulating place to chat. Feel free to join us even if we don't have an op sometimes... tongue

36 (edited by lyra 2008-01-15 15:13:54)

I ducked out months ago when this guy named "3" or whatever it was, from Florida, caused a LOT of problems in there. I've never participated in a chat except for the NR one, and I learned a lot about trouble makers who park themselves in the chat 24/7, dragging the whole vibe of the place down and driving people off.   Bit eye opening.   I love the internet, but at the same time I think it's batshit insane.   

During the summer of '06 I believe it was another guy, a former NR poster who shall remain nameless, who practically had multiple personality disorder.  He had three main handles he'd use, and depending on what handle name he'd sign in as you knew what personality/persona you were in for that night.  He'd show up then totally just butt in to whatever conversation was already going on, and derail it onto his hyper manic stupid nonsense about crystals, and new age baloney, and so on.  People would have to duck out into side conversation chats between themselves if they wanted to talk and have meaningful conversation, and eventually some left altogether.  Finally he was permanently banned, and also removed from NR.   

And going back to "3", who also used multiple handle names, he was very controlling and verbally abusive, to the point where he was downright psycho.  At first when he first appeared there everybody in the chat seemed to think he was okay.......except for me.  Something felt off about him before he'd even done anything.  Then he said one little thing one time in passing that just made me go hmmmmm....and after that I just kept my distance.  (I kind of have a knack for hearing and picking out the smallest of innocuous comments that most people would never catch.)   So I tried ignoring him, but he would keep trying to interject comments into the conversations I was having with others.  Still, I ignored him......and let me tell you, ignoring psycho bullies does NOT go over well with them, at all.  It only inflames them even more.  They will get more and more obnoxious until you have no choice but to acknowledge them.  And in the meantime he was ALWAYS in there, just parked in there, 24/7.  He left himself permanently logged in and always seemed to have operator status. 

So long story short, months later things came to a head when he went after me in the chat in a big way, that final "forced" confrontation where I could no longer ignore him, and because he had "operator status" he permanently banned me. ! Operator Status gives people the right to control the entire chat room.   I told Tom, who was on his own computer, and Tom just so happened to know what 3's log in info. was because 3 had given it to him months back (forgot the reason why, but they had an agreement or whatever....and I bet 3 regretted THAT afterwards!  haha) and then it became a race against time.  wink  Tom quickly logged onto the chat to get in and all of 3's various handles he'd use, and 3 saw Tom come on and knew what was about to happen and quickly tried to ban Tom first before Tom could ban him, [IT'S TOM'S FRICKING CHAT ROOM!] and like a dueling sword fight, slice slice slice, both sides rapidly pounding away on their keyboards, Tom won by a hair and banned 3 first.  Then restored my capability to post in the chat.  Oh, the drama.  But most everybody was relieved that he was gone. 

But see, this is the shit that goes on in chats.  And for that reason I give a big NO THANKS!   Not anymore.  The epilogue to the story is that 3 appeared again months later using yet another IP address and new handle, and began to have psycho "cyber romance" drama with a female NR poster.  They began talking on the phone and he was verbally abusive to her and very controlling and domineering, and from the details I got from somebody else, was always trying to make her feel like shit and make her passively grovel to him.  Really f*cked up situation, made me very angry to hear about it.  The dude just would not go away, even though he was banned several MORE times by one of the NR chat regulars.  So as long as he has the potential to be on there, I'm staying away.  !

I don't know, I tried the chat thing, but overall it doesn't do it for me.  I don't "get" it.   It's weird.   Granted I had good chat times with NR poster Proto, he's cool, (shout out to Proto in NYC, whereever you are right now!) we'd have fun posting all these links to songs that we'd upload, so we'd get everybody in the chat listening to music for hours, or we'd post all these great You Tube clips for all sorts of hilarious things, and that was fun, those chats were always fun and high energy versus most chats which just drain me for some reason.  And Neomatrix and Ayahuasca from England were fun to chat to back in the summer of '06, but they don't go in there anymore.  So unless it's somebody on the same wavelength you're basically forced to converse with people you may not care for.  And I'm the sort that won't do it, I can't be fake.  So I'll just ignore and skip over people I don't like and only chat with the good ones, but it's just awkward.  Too much work.

And that's probably way more than you expected to hear. !  Just felt like sharing my various thoughts about the NR chat thing and what I've seen and experienced there.  Yeah, it can be stimulating and exciting, but it can still be batshit crazy!   It is amazing though the way in which people from around the world can connect up like that, I'll give it that.  Sometimes you get people in there from multiple countries, it's wild.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

37 (edited by Prances Fences 2008-01-15 16:57:37)

lyra wrote:

I ducked out months ago when this guy named "3" or whatever it was, from Florida, caused a LOT of problems in there. I've never participated in a chat except for the NR one, and I learned a lot about trouble makers who park themselves in the chat 24/7, dragging the whole vibe of the place down and driving people off.   Bit eye opening.   I love the internet, but at the same time I think it's batshit insane.

I am RIGHT THERE WITH YA, Lyra!  The whole situation with '3' and 'athena-is' (that was his lil e-girlfriend) was exactly why I don't go in the chat room anymore, and why at least one of the other people left that used to post in there a lot.  I did end up talking with 3 & athenais when they'd be in the chat room going on and on about their relationship.  It started to get to the point where I would have PM's from both of them waiting every time I got on there with all the bull*hit details of their "relationship" (which let me tell ya'll - was 2 kids who talked on the internet and then the phone for less than a week before they decided they were 'in love' with eachother')  The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth.  I couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with these people?  Were they just typical desperate nerdy internet types or were they genuinely insane? HMM

My own conclusion was that they were close enough to crazy for me.  I tried to discuss their points, and their "problems" with the relationship to both of them separately, and to both of them together in the most helpful way I could... but they refused to stop engaging themselves, and basically my opinion was that they both created the whole mess because they obviously didn't have anything better to do.  I might sound bitchy about it - but it was really just straight up stupid silly shit happening there that even  my patient, gracious ass couldn't ignore.

Anyway I finally decided to leave because even after they banned '3' I was still getting bombarded with PM's from both him and his girlfriend, PLUS every time I'd be in the chat room the girlfriend would be in there having the same conversation with her same ol story about how she didn't know what to do, she hates him, he treats her terrible, but she loves him... exc.  Which is all fine and good for oh maybe the first few weeks.  But after months of this consistently happening - the vibe of the room totally changed (IMO).  It turned into some BS therapy session for this totally ridiculous excuse for a relationship.  Even after I asked both of those people not to involve me in it - I still got harassed by them about it.

Okay I'm totally ranting but I never did get to talk with any of the other chatters besides sinaptix (who left at the same time as I did) about this stuff.  So whoosh.  Glad to have gotten it out.

It would be nice if there was a good group setting where all the "cool kids" (lol) could chat.  I definitely miss the music download sessions, the youtube clips, and all the fun we used to have in there before the drama started up!!!

This is not REALLLL related but I just thought how we should start a thread or something up about instant messenger info.  I'd love to chat with some of you more if it was more convenient and more controlled.  When the chat was going it was easy to pop in and see what was happening.  I don't actually sign into my instant messengers now but I would if you guys might be on there wink

Oh and on that note you can do 'group chats' in Google's gtalk - so that's the only other alternative I can think of to the IRC thing. 
But to those of you who don't go in the chat, it is really fun when you are doing it with the right group of people.  Unfortunately, the net (and a large portion of its inhabitants) do seem to be batshit insane (love lyras colorful description there) wink

38 (edited by lyra 2008-01-15 17:44:41)

Well, you summed it up in more detail than I did, PF.  lol   I didn't want to directly name any names of any current or potential NR posters, ("3" isn't a poster as far as I know, and if he is, oh well to him.)   

That's the downside of chats, and message boards - the wolves in sheeps clothing predators, the masqueraders who have ulterior motives to their posting/chats, the energy feeder vampires who suck in a forum or chat group by always needing help with their problems.   There are those who primarily give and post and chat in order to learn and spread knowledge, and then there are those who take, who are posting and chatting mainly to soak up sympathy, attention, and draw the participating members into their personal problem nonsense. 

But yes, I'm with you on the "cool kids" group setting chat.  It's all relative and subjective though, and hinges on one's personal FRV.  Birds of a feather, peas in a pod, and all that jazz.  You might have five people with crazy unstable low FRVs who group together and think each other is just dandy, nothing wrong here, we're cool, but meanwhile four people over there are looking warily over their shoulder at them, just shaking their heads in disbelief.  And another group of people is in turn looking at the head shakers like they're the nutty ones.   haha

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
-----

39 (edited by Prances Fences 2008-01-15 17:20:30)

Yeah, you're right about the "cool" groups all being relative and subjective.  I was thinking the google talk thing might work just because I think on there it's more regular IM style with a buddy list - and then you can "invite" people on your list to join in your IM converations.  But even then - there's no surefire way to segregate the attention whores and energy feeders from the honest contributors.

As for saying their names... I hesitated too and I hope if they read my post they don't get offended.  I do know at least one person who is currently posts in this thread that also posts in '3's' chat room - can't remember the channel name for that one but either way -- if they do read my post I'll say right here that  I don't have anything personal against them.  Athenais seemed real sweet (attention seeking aside) and I thought three was intriguing and knowledgeable about some niche stuff.  I would have gladly gotten to know them better if we'd gotten the opportunity to discuss matters beyond their internet relationship.

I feel a little bad about being so blunt about my feelings on this, but I think even if they read this - they probably know in their rational minds that nobody should have been - or wanted to be - involved in their romantic relationship.  And we all know love drives folks crazy... but there's other chats for that! And it wasn't just a one time thing, I remember when I was having relationship problems I talked with Lyra about them in the chat and she gave me the best advice I've ever received from any friend I've talked to in my almost 3 year relationship - so it's not like it was this rigid group that wouldn't indulge in discussion beyond spirituality... just incase it sounded that way. 

That's why it is hard to imagine a good way to avoid or moderate this sort of stuff.  The beauty of the group discussion thing is that anyone can hop in and participate.  I just wish there was a way to avoid these sort of extenuating circumstances from getting out of hand.  I suppose we could develop rules of some sort - but that will only do so much. 

Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive about it and we just need to learn to accept it for what it is - take the good with the bad... exc.  But I tried to do that and ultimately decided... at least that time... it had enough of an effect on me to make the good aspects not worthwhile.  I was spending too much time and energy there to bother feeding into crap like that.

But I miss our chats so one of you clever folks needs to come up with a good solution! wink

*edit: uhm yuck @ the time of my post.  oh well?  If the truth hurts! tongue

40 (edited by morningsun76 2008-01-15 22:41:34)

LightningEye wrote:

Anyone willing to help us out?

#Noblerealms is still an educational, stimulating place to chat. Feel free to join us even if we don't have an op sometimes... tongue

I think I might have a solution, will run it by Montalk and see if it is workable.

41 (edited by lyra 2008-01-15 22:46:25)

Prances Fences wrote:

Yeah, you're right about the "cool" groups all being relative and subjective.  I was thinking the google talk thing might work just because I think on there it's more regular IM style with a buddy list - and then you can "invite" people on your list to join in your IM converations.  But even then - there's no surefire way to segregate the attention whores and energy feeders from the honest contributors.

Sounds like a good idea. Anything that's invite-only sure beats open free for all!

Prances Fences wrote:

....I remember when I was having relationship problems I talked with Lyra about them in the chat and she gave me the best advice I've ever received from any friend I've talked to in my almost 3 year relationship -

Fo' real??!?!   Damn!  !!!!  You're just saying that, come on.  wink  I don't even really remember what I said.  oh well!  haha

Prances Fences wrote:

That's why it is hard to imagine a good way to avoid or moderate this sort of stuff.  The beauty of the group discussion thing is that anyone can hop in and participate.

Actually I feel that's the weakness of all message boards.  But that's just me.  I know a lot of people out there like the whole random strangers thing, but I don't.  I would prefer messageboards and chats that are closed, invitation-only.  It doesn't mean everybody has to agree about everything - that would be dull.  Differing perspectives are good.  But there are so many crappy "people" out there, and invitation-only ensures that you're only dealing with quality people who have something intelligent to say.   There's just so much I could say about it all.   Originally I had my rant here.........but I'll send it to you privately instead.  haha  Decided in the end to play it nice, not "go there."

Prances Fences wrote:

I just wish there was a way to avoid these sort of extenuating circumstances from getting out of hand.  I suppose we could develop rules of some sort - but that will only do so much.

Yeah, with open free-for-all there's no way to prevent the angry loony tunes and/or mentally unstable sorts from barging in and crashing the party.  So it all goes back to invitation-only groups and chats with people that you know and like. 

Prances Fences wrote:

Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive about it and we just need to learn to accept it for what it is - take the good with the bad... exc.  But I tried to do that and ultimately decided... at least that time... it had enough of an effect on me to make the good aspects not worthwhile.  I was spending too much time and energy there to bother feeding into crap like that.

Realm polarization.  wink  People branching off from that which no longer is compatible.  Like frequencies grouping together with like frequencies.  Don't feel bad that you didn't have the tolerance for stuff that was draining your energy and time and dragging you down.   Too often people make the mistake of thinking that one HAS to be "nice" and tolerate all manner of crappiness being thrown at them, just "accept" it.  No way, Jose!   It's okay to put the foot down and walk away and not feel bad or guilty about it. 

Anyway, my two cents!

-----
-----

42 (edited by Prances Fences 2008-01-16 12:09:33)

lyra wrote:

Fo' real??!?!   Damn!  !!!!  You're just saying that, come on.  wink  I don't even really remember what I said.  oh well!  haha

haha!!  I'm soooo serious...  You really put things about my relationship into perspective for me (which I certainly wasn't surprised about....fo' real!  I'm not ass kissing,  you're so incredibly smart and receptive about other people.  No need to be modest about it, now wink  Your secret is out, sistah ?  Basically you told me about a verbally/mentally abusive ex of yours, and you talked to me about how your ex would try to belittle you because he was intimidated by you.   It all related to my own situation sooooo well... maybe you're just good with words.. but the much needed message finally got across to me... and really led me to new understandings about that same dynamic in my own relationship.  So, I guess I probably never got a chance to thank you properly for that - but it helped me out tremendously.

lyra wrote:

Actually I feel that's the weakness of all message boards.  But that's just me.  I know a lot of people out there like the whole random strangers thing, but I don't.  I would prefer messageboards and chats that are closed, invitation-only.  It doesn't mean everybody has to agree about everything - that would be dull.  Differing perspectives are good.  But there are so many crappy "people" out there, and invitation-only ensures that you're only dealing with quality people who have something intelligent to say.   There's just so much I could say about it all.   Originally I had my rant here.........but I'll send it to you privately instead.  haha  Decided in the end to play it nice, not "go there."

Ya know what  - you're right about that.  It does open the door for crappy people, and that is a weakness.  For me it seems like a strength and a weakness, in the sense that... when it's open I feel like there's a chance that cool people whom I might have never have gotten to talk to can come in... but I guess that's more of the exception than the rule -- so yeah I guess there goes my theory.  As for random strangers, I'm not so much into that either - though I can appreciate the detachment it can provide for some people but I also personally prefer to connect with people on a more intimiate basis.  Plus, with invite only - I'm probably much more likely to come across cool people that others invite whom I'd never have met... instead of the shot in the dark I'd get talking to just any random stranger.  So good point!  I didn't get the rest of your rant yet but the domain that forwards my emails was all screwed up yesterday so I'm not sure if it bounced back to ya or not.  Should be working now though wink

lyra wrote:

Realm polarization.  wink  People branching off from that which no longer is compatible.  Like frequencies grouping together with like frequencies.  Don't feel bad that you didn't have the tolerance for stuff that was draining your energy and time and dragging you down.   Too often people make the mistake of thinking that one HAS to be "nice" and tolerate all manner of crappiness being thrown at them, just "accept" it.  No way, Jose!   It's okay to put the foot down and walk away and not feel bad or guilty about it.

Very well put, and (as per usual lol) you're right.  Instead of feeling bad/guilty for not tolerating that crap... I should realize how glad I am that I was able to assert myself enough to not just 'play nice' and accept shit that I wasn't comfortable with.  I've become quite the expert at tolerating bullcrap - and there is nothing wrong with doing what I feel is best for me, instead of always trying to focus on what may be best for others.  You're so right on!

Anyway hopefully morningsun has a workable idea - maybe with an invite only type of chat system... otherwise we could probably find a script for a web based chat sorta thing which requires pre-set users and passwords, then we could just set whoever we wanted up with an account and do it that way.  I've got plenty of web space we could use.  Otherwise everybody needs to get google! ;D

43 (edited by lyra 2008-01-16 12:39:06)

Prances Fences wrote:

Basically you told me about a verbally/mentally abusive ex of yours, and you talked to me about how your ex would try to belittle you because he was intimidated by you.

Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say he was verbally and mentally abusive per se.  It wasn't that dramatic.  I mean, he would constantly flip flop between hot and cold, often times within seconds.  Like one minute he's initiating a conversation with you, the next his face changes and he gets stony and cold and is off to other things, seeming to forget that uh, he just initiated the damn conversation.  But that could be chalked up to the multiple personas issues, which I talked about in my book. wink  But yeah I remember now what we'd talked about, how towards the end of the relationship he picked up this puzzling habit of acting like a father and talking to me a lot of the times like I was the 4 year old stupid kid, (despite the fact that I was the one rewriting his college papers that would get him A's hmm ) and how anytime I'd mention something in a conversation, like a random fact in passing he'd narrow his eyes and then begin quizzing me on the subject, make me prove how much I really knew.  Question after question after question, until he could finally pose a question that would stump me then he'd sit back with a triumphant look on his face kind of hinting that, Ha, you're an idiot, you don't really know as much as you'd like to think, I know more than you!  Oh yeah, and the time he said I was "white trash" because I commented that the meal I took out of the microwave smelled good.  This despite the fact that he actually had exes that truly were society's definition of white trash.  And did I mention the constant persona shifting???   yeah.  !  But I wouldn't go as far as to say it was mentally and verbally abusive. Just.....occasionally.  wink haha  (I know it sounds like I still have issues over it but I don't, I say this with tongue in cheek sarcastic humor.  I've definitely arrived at a point where I can look back on it all and just shake my head.  Just keeping in mind what the C's said....."it's all lessons!" haha  It really is.  I firmly believe that when girls find themselves with a guy like that in their lives, whether you, me, or any female, it has everything to do with the childhood.  Everything traces back to our parents who were our first role models for what people are.  And yup, my ex was a perfect blend of both my parents.  The hot and cold personality flip flopping of good ol' mom, and the cold smartness of my dad who'd drive me to perfection, making me prove myself all the time and who'd occasionally flip over into his mean persona saying overly harsh and mean things that were totally uncalled for.  Even had the same coloring as my dad, same height, same hands, and smoked like my dad.  Lesson learned though.  History won't be repeating itself.)

Wait, what was this thread supposed to be about??  Oh yeah, chat rooms!  haha ahem, getting back on track....

Prances Fences wrote:

when it's open I feel like there's a chance that cool people whom I might have never have gotten to talk to can come in...

That's a good point though, it's true.  How else can you meet new people unless you're allowing new people in, right?   With closed vs. open each have their pros and cons, no doubt.......

-----
-----

Who's Ashtar5?

"There cannot be progress without expression. There cannot be expression without separation. There cannot be separation without progress."-Ouroboros

What a delightful thread.

Lyra, that was the best tangent I have ever read. It was fun to read, fascinating, and made me forget what thread I was on until about halfway through. That's a rare gift. smile

- Options -

Anywho, it's important to realize we have many options with IRC. I was talking to an IRC admin today and explained in general terms problems we've had in the past. We have some options, and options are GOOD. We could either:

1. Make the channel invite-only. As discussed before, this kills spontaneity of new members walking in. What's worse, most NR members aren't even connected to an IRC server most of the time and would need to repeatedly invited. This is extremely inefficient and unpractical.

2. Activate password protection on the chatroom and somehow hide the password on NR forums in a way that only logged in members could see it. (That should be possible.) This would effectively making it invite-only for NR members, but this wouldn't require any extra irc-specific inviting and would automatically allow any NR members already on the forum because they would naturally know the password.  (best run-on sentence ever?)

3. Activate "moderated" status on the channel and program a bot to only allow known members speak. New people would automatically start out without voice. An op could voice them and add their name to the voiced (trusted) list. For this method, we need someone with experience in irc bots. (read: not me)

Those are the options I know about.

- Clarity -

I want to be clear here. I revived this topic because networking is important. (The Cassiopaean transcripts themselves mention networking 118 times.)

Here are some quotes about networking from our Cassiopaean friends. The first quote is reminiscent of why we're having to make a decision about a plan of action. This list illustrates the importance the Cs placed on networking. Over and over again over a period of years, their message didn't change.

It's a fun read:

1994 Nov 24
Q: (L) Is there anything in a few words that you want to tell us before  we end tonight?
A: Network but be careful with whom.
Q: (L) Is anyone going to drop into our lives imminently who is going  to help us with this?
A: Wait and see. Just beginning.

1994 Dec 17
Q: (L) How do we find a horticulturist? Network?
A: Always "Network". Networking is 4th Density STO concept seeping into 3rd density with upcoming realm border crossing.
Q: (DM) Networking is the way to get things done from 3rd level into 4th level?
A: Coming from 4th level into 3rd because of influence of wave.
Q: (DM) So, each of us has a skill that we develop and help each other. (L) We are all part of a body.
A: This is the way lives in STO! D*** on board, V*** write. V*** not to  feel bad, will return. Please be patient. Hello, D***.

1994 Dec 23
Q: (L) Well... (D) Thanks a lot... (L) I guess that is what it comes down to: get free, get happy...
A: Above all learn.
Q: (D) Is there something we can do to help other people?
A: Access instincts, Network.
Q: (D) Are you talking about the computer Network?
A: In general.

1995 Feb 11
A: Just ask yourselves questions, and receive answers.
Q: (L) In other words, no hypnosis, just sit and discuss and ask back and forth among ourselves and let the energy of the group interact?
A: Or in solitude as well. Then Network and exchange lessons, one does this often.

1995 Mar 7
Q: (MT) Can you suggest a way for me to find a place for my books?
A: One last time, Network and all falls into place.

1995 Apr 22
Q: (L) Since we are not equipped to examine genetic material and find out about DNA changes, we are kind of relying on you to tell us when DNA changing is going on. You indicated at the time that this was DNA changes.
A: Network.
Q: (L) Is there anything going on with this heating up process, this feeling of being hot?
A: Paranoia will destroy ya.

1995 Apr 29
Q: (L) Okay, what are we trying to learn here in this walk down memory lane?
A: How many times do you learn when led by the hand, Network!

1995 Jun 10
(T) You knew this was coming by the way things had been going and this was the one that really did it. (J) It was good... (T) You need to have someone else in the room with you. (L) Is this...
A: Let us stop you right there. Do you not see how discussion, and, as we have frequently referred to it, "Networking," is an extremely valuable tool.

1995 Sep 16
Q: (RC) Well, I know about that but I want to know if he is going to cause me more trouble?
A: (L) What does it matter what he says, if you have the knowledge which protects?
Q: (RC) Well, that's kind of like beating a dead horse here...
A: Network.

1995 Nov 18
Q: (L) Okay, they are telling us not to assume, but to ask. (T) Okay, what craft are we NOT seeing?
A: Opener. Is precursor to suggestion, which is auditory in nature.
Q: (T) What suggestion?
A: Put on your thinking caps. Networking is not making assumptions. Bold unilateral statement of "fact" is.

1995 Nov 25
Q: (L) I have talked to K** E*** F***, talked to R****, sent sections of manuscript... what more am I supposed to do?
A: As we said, you have a problem approaching the situation directly. For example, say: "I want to be published, please help me get it done!!!"
Q: (F) How?
A: We have told you to Network!! This works wonders!!! When you write letters, they get filed in the "circular file." Ask those who have been published how they did it and how to do it. Don't be afraid of impressions.

1996 Jan 7
Q: (L) P is having some serious problems at the present time, can you help her with these?
A: Networking works!!!
Q: (P) Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?
A: Networking works!!!!!
Q: (L) So, if she becomes involved in a Network of some sort, things will sort out for her?
A: What do you think Networking is, Laura?
Q: (L) Well, just what we have been doing... (P) How can you Network a federal contract?
A: Share ideas; ask others for their experiences and opinions.

1996 Feb 17
Q: (L) What else is there?
A: Much else... You know how you like treasure hunts, Laura?!? Then learn to like this one.
Q: (L) Okay, what is the next clue in this treasure hunt?
A: Network!!! Do you yet understand what we mean when we say that? Yet?
Q: (L) I guess that means that you share information on the net?
A: Yes. And... Read John Naisbitt. We have direct communications with him, too!

1996 Feb 24
Q: (L) Are you trying to hide your emotional state? (S) Of course. It's my problem. (L) Well, remember what they told me: when I hurt everyone else suffers. (S) But, if I don't tell anyone else, then no one else has to suffer.
A: Networking provides solutions, and not just on the computer!!!

1997 Feb 1
Q: (L) Well, I don't...
A: You don't know anything about Illuminati? Or secret government? Or future plans to institute changes?
Q: (T) Yep, that's what we were talking about...
A: Oh, how this may, let us make that, will, affect you?!? It would be wise to learn, discuss, and Network quite a bit about this, for your own good!! Especially since we have noticed a distinct change in your "tone" since Arkadiusz came into your life... you have become somewhat "euphoric" about this turn of events, and your perspective on the prospects for your future. But it would be most decidedly unwise to let your temporary feelings obstruct the bigger picture, especially since the addition of Arkadiusz will have a stunningly profound effect on the course of events and all that implies with regards to the coming of the wave and the turmoil that will precede it!!!

1997 Apr 12
Q: Okay, if one makes certain extremely significant choice in one's life, at certain significant junctures, does that change one's reality in a complete way?
A: Just remember this: as we have told you before, Network, meditate, learn and strive for answers, and ask for what you need. Always be in control of your own ship...

1998 Mar 14
A: My dear, all of these maladies are correctable and you are close to the heart of an enormous and expanding knowledge base that will prolong your current 3rd density existence if only you will allow the lessons to "click" into place. Networking with those in your presence now has already proven to be an explosively positive and expansive experience for you. It is potentially beneficial to millions who will be contacted through Networks that are yet to be realized. So, trust... watch... look... listen... and learn... Grow and expand, evolve and transform and rejoice with the quadrillion times quadrillions to benefit from this sharing!!!
Q: (V) My god, that was spastic on there! (L) Yeah, it was trying to fly off the board! (F) Quadrillions times quadrillions? That's a lot! (L) Maybe they are just talking about individual cells! (F) Maybe they are talking about civilizations! (L) Stars, maybe! Why stop with Earth!

2002 Feb 23
A: Keep in mind that the 4th density STO perspective has a tendency to exclude certain factors by virtue of choice of realm frequency.  This means that the lesson profile of 4th density STO is to enhance the energy by association in Networks that do not include ongoing contact with STS, and so their perspective is on the positive STO experience.

2002 Jun 22
Q:  (A)  I would like a bit of advice about our upcoming meeting.  Should we have a fixed schedule, or try to keep everything spontaneous?
A:  How about somewhere in between?  The main focus should be on Networking according to STO principles.

2002 Aug 18
Q: (T)  How do I get in the groove?
A:  Networking works.
Q: (T)  Does that mean I need to post on the message board occasionally?  I try to keep up with what you're writing.  That in itself is a lot of work.
A: Attention is a bi-directional signal.  It works best in an exchange.

2002 Aug 18
...(T)  Well, it doesn't hurt to try and express the STO philosophy to them as they pass by;
be nice and friendly; show them that the whole world doesn't hate them. (J)  Were not quite up to pulling people off the street yet.  (T)  Do you have any more to say on this?   
A: First you must choose your goals.  Then you Network with others with similar goals to achieve them.  What do you want?  Graduation or repeating the grade?

Let's not repeat the grade. Attention is a bi-directional signal.  It works best in an exchange. wink

"Networking," is an extremely valuable tool.