Topic: Lets see success for ourselves

This topic is very close to my heart
I have had a dream for many years, since about 1993
that may just now be close to happening in the beginning sense.
I am up for the dimensional shift as well, but while still with one foot on the 3d Earth, I have goals and a desire to do my best in the fields of matter,
my best for myself and my fellow human.
I have held off getting too close to the details until it could become a reality.
I keep the feeling instead at the edge of my consciousness. I know how the manifested goal would feel. An alternative powered home in the mountains.
I hope to network on some of these topics in the future and I hope all who are about this sort of thing begin to see it happening in their lives.
All the while we are making strides to spiral out of this portion of the game, we make the best of it whilst still here...leading by example and showing how things can be different thru creative thought and action.

until later

StarCat

Re: Lets see success for ourselves

Terrific, StarCat!

Snips:

Becoming Masters

http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelstaugustine06.html

There are so many at this moment who have come prepared - have come ready. Wouldn't you like to move to the next level? Wouldn't you like to know more about the divine master inside you? Wouldn't you like to know who you used to be, who you are, and who you'll be when you're finished with this expression of humanism?

There is an assumption that all divine things are separate from Human Beings. This assumption actually makes good sense, for it follows three-dimensional thinking. It's logical. You know how to separate the tangible from the intangible, and the things that are marvelous, unseen, invisible and miraculous belong to God. Things that are mundane and ordinary belong to you, the Human. And that's an old energy concept, if you know that or not, and it's a paradigm that's about to be shattered. What if those masters who walked this planet, who did grand things, were just like you?

They were just like you, and you're just like them. The only difference is that they had activated certain parts of their Human interdimensional DNA, the divine parts that made them seem supernatural to you.

Here is the truth. In the old energy of your past, when you had masters appear, their lives shined like a lighthouse in the dark. Everyone saw it, and everyone considered it unusual and God-like. There is now a new energy, which I'll go on to explain a little more about in a moment, that actually promotes mastery. It invites you to take the light and enhance your own process to the degree where you begin an ascension process that has your DNA vibration ascending to a level of master or near-master.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/earth_wings.gif

11   23   11

SiriArc, your insights are always welcome

StarCat

Ok....getting close to taking that step that changes everything.
Updates soon!

StarCat

Very good Starcat... well said!

Well the latest news is curve balls and challenges.
The soon to be truncated circles of the archetypes I say.

If anyone has intuitive insights or good vibes on the matter
please put them out there

I could use some friends and allies on this one

StarCat

I have just some vague senses as to what you are going through, i can be completely wrong so take what i say with a bit of salt.

But the energies you give off at the moment are strong continuous but of a steady fairly low vibration. So instead of a high pitch it is sort of a low steady "omm" sound. To get higher one has to have both edges the OMM and the AUMM. Meaning that you need to be both low and high to truly develope. At the moment you are going through a phase ind evelopement that is focusing on the omm aspect. The moving of physical self to another plane for example. But that is only the left leg, so to speak. You have to engage in very high pitch vibrational activities to hold your balance if you wish to proceed. So while it is certainly very good for you to focus on these things as it is 50% of the journy. One aspect i would recommend for you to work on is the spiritual or high emotional. Think of praying, or singing or feeling really high pitch energy.

Right now, it is possible for you to advance in the way you are doing and as long as you keep balance in mind it will work out well.

Good luck on the journy smile

PS: When i was a child i used to constantly talk of how i have a house in the mountains. Thought that might be interesting for you to know wink

H thanks very much for this.
I find it interesting.
I don't think I can language the matter, only that there has to be an end to the energy manipulation, and in the short
term there should be some rectification playing out in unexpected ways.
Intuitive people can sense when things are not quite right, and also they know that time is short.
Again to paraphrase Don Juan Matus, there are things we did not agree to but we have been sold on the idea that we did.
Without a turning of things in the physical plane, we are on some level lying to ourselves about the effectiveness of our strategies. TO say that its all about the spirit is a polarity, not a unity. As thus we have to ground certain things in the physical, to become the magicians etc. This is not too easy if we are constantly getting our asses kicked one way or another.
This is a very difficult matter for me to convey. I hope you can feel where I am coming from.

StarCat

I can feel it and understand it as it is very very close to how i feel about it. I can understand what you mean by physical grounding for the spiritual aspect and that too was one part of my post. In that while it is very true to focus on the physical aspect, one of the next steps you'll have to make is very hard as it involves finding that which triggers the highest possible vibration in you. I am just beyond or just short of that step myself. On this particular path i would say there is perhapse 1-2 years of experience in difference. Or to be more accurate. From where you are now it took me 2 years to get to where i am now. As individual choice of next steps and of speed on particular parts of the journy varies there is no way to accurately express the journy ahead. I feel that what was behind me is probably in front of you and what is behind you is probably in front of me. I do not know for sure but i do sense something along those lines. So if i am correct then as i said, the next logical is a very high vibration spirituality for you. And for me the next logical step i have been working on is grounding oneself to this reality.

That is also to say that it is in the future for me and for you, but at the moment we are probably still in the field that the other person has in the future, i'm in the high vibration moving towards grouding and you are in the grounding moving towards high vibration. Left leg and right leg. smile

I hope you can understand what i mean

I like what you say and will ponder it further.
The actualization of it , I am not sure about.
I may now be working with some elements it it and cannot see/feel any results.
I have vague ideas, but as I said time feels quite short.
The time frames involved are-have been quite large in the process.
Too large, unacceptable.
Currently I am dealing with a culmination of 11 years that appears to have gone rotten.
The jury is still out, but once bad feelings passed to me the challenge becomes much steeper to reconcile it into something else. This pertains to some persons that are unable to feel the matter and seek to abstract feelings with thought. Its not always about the self. In fact the Toltecs will tell you exactly the opposite...that its about the other persons dream...their issues, and some few are pegged to be the agents of transformation. Hmmm.
So there is a lack of alignment. The difficulty again is having to make a living.

Thank you for these heart felt words,
Write any time.

StarCat

H, if you can give me more on this subject, please do

thanks

StarCat

StarCat, I can indentify a lot with what you're currently faced with as I think I am as well to a large extent.  Unfortunately, the probable future most being energized into reality at this point is one of chaos and disorder leading to polarization of the population.  While that is good for the sake of personal and collective spiritual growth, it's translation into the material world, especially in relation to personal and collective survival, is making it harder and harder to even just "get by". I think that while it is always subject to changes by free will, there is some sort of divine "plan" in order.  It seems that those who are truly dedicated to creating the new paradigm and it's resultant new reality, as long as dedication remains steady, will be provided with everything (spiritually and materially) that is needed to make it "through" the building and potentially destructive storm. 

Recently I have been putting a lot of focus on starting or at the least starting to organize an intentional community based on a few fundamental spiritual principles.  The formation of a community on these principles would involve a lot of discernment as vectors of attack would be increased, especially in the beginning stages, but the positive use of light is on "our" side.  This would of course most likely not be able to stand alone and be successful, so the STO principle must be upheld at all costs, with networking of communities providing the helping of self and other selves towards success and focus of the aim. 

I think as the polarization effect increases, as it seems to be doing more and more, the alternative communities will begin to organize progressively more stable structures for survival as well as spiritual growth and service to the earth.  As each becomes strengthened individually more resources will be available for helping those of like mind and similar aim. 

Right now I think establishing a personal knowledge of surviving without all of society's conveniences would be something ideal to possess IF things do become too chaotic.  While we should be focussing our intentions into the smoothest possible transition, I don't think it can hurt to be prepared to live away from a lot of the "pluggled-in" aspects of modern matrix life. 

I'm not sure if you are familiar with Gurdjieff, but he made a point of pointing out the mastery of the physical as well as the emotional and mental aspects, leading ultimately to the ability to experience more balanced spiritual development.  A lot of the higher functions and processes depend on that initial "physical" food as a source for "higher" forms of food.  Being able to grow our own food naturally alongside a positive vibrational exchange with said food would be extremely valuable to our development of those higher aspects of self.  Clean, non-fluorinated water, "blessed" by our own thoughts would also be nice smile

There is also the idea of  as eco-friendly as possible dwellings and land use.  One thing I learned during my years as a communist (only after renouncing it did I actually see it's importance in the setup of a new way of life; Communism's inherent problem was it's material/atheistic/violence based ideology) was that whoever controls the means of production has the power over those who don't.  Self-sufficiency is the ideal I would think, though it may not be able to be as complete as that ideal situation, I think we can by utilizing the network have all the means necessary for that self-sufficiency on a larger scale.  We all have different specialities of knowledge and skill and the combined input and effort of us will fill in all the intitially percieved resource gaps.

In my opinion nothing can be accomplished on that previously mentioned material level without the corresponding and initiating spiritual connection and development, leading ultimately to the awareness and sufficient vibrational increases necessary for the development of that ideal material reality.  A foundation of love is just as important as the light and it will be the great decider in the evolution of individuals and groups, and the relation of those individuals to their respective groups.  It will be extremely difficult for any true evolution while "here" if separation has more influence than unity.

I guess the traditional argument against the kind of living I've outlined is that it's best to exist in the "real world", where it is safe and cozy.  The problem I have with that is I'm starting (and I know I'm not alone on this) to really develop and aversion to disharmonious life, the life of the city and suburbs especially.  Maybe it's related to a shift in personal awareness but I just don't see myself getting along with that kind of reality anymore.  While it would be great if we were all just taken away to the future paradise I'm not so sure it will be exactly that easy.  Work in the "here and now" is important and sitting back waiting for it to happen will probably lead to more stagnation of spirit than "ascension".  There is something to be said for living in the "real world" since we wouldn't have incarnated into the material realm if we weren't meant to live in it, but I think while we're here and are developing with the catalyst we've been offered, there is nothing wrong with creating a different kind of "real world" within our experience here.

Thank you, StarCat.  And Hkelukka.  And Poffo. 
It's good to know I'm not the only one.
For what it's worth, my thoughts are with you.

StarCat,

You might want to check out "The Secure Home: Architectural Design, Construction and Remodeling of Self-Sufficient Residences and High Security Retreats" by Joel M. Skousen.

It is not for us to understand love, but simply to make space for it.