Re: Solutions

(((Thanks!)))

"The most important decision you have to make is whether you live in a hostile or friendly universe."
~ Albert Einstein

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ~Marcel Proust

The evolution of humanity is an evolution of the heart. The path is through the heart.

Spartan2402 wrote:

In light of the recent Open Letter to Icke, where everyone has blamed him for not having many solutions and in the 4 page long replies to this letter there were no solutions for any of this except maybe to wait for the other generations to "awaken". Why don't we all just think of solutions and ways to "enlightenment" and ways to help others and other solutions and post them here? Why should we criticize icke for what none of us have done?

Hmmmn. I don't recall blaming anything on David. What I do recall is offering my opinion that - despite the efforts of David and others like him - people aren't actually doing anything at all to effect change within themselves or within the world at large. As for me, I do have my own solutions, some of which are listed in my final posting on that thread. I don't know why anyone ever thought that I was trying to blame David for the inaction of other people, I'm merely pointing out that David has found a nice little niche audience to write for, and that his desire to be proven right and redeemed in the eyes of the British public has now taken over his desire for doing anything else.

"Fear is the great barrier to human growth. Unknowns create fears. When these Unknowns become Knowns the fears diminish and disappear, and we are able to cope with whatever confronts us." - Robert A. Monroe

18 (edited by Risen 2005-12-12 21:05:18)

Neomatrix wrote:

I don't know why anyone ever thought that I was trying to blame David for the inaction of other people, I'm merely pointing out that David has found a nice little niche audience to write for, and that his desire to be proven right and redeemed in the eyes of the British public has now taken over his desire for doing anything else.

Man, don't sweat those people.  It was perfectly clear in your original post.  What happened was, people read what they wanted to read, as they always do.  The post was completely tactful, respectful, and correct IMO.  Just keep doing what you seem to do best and don't waste your time defending yourself to the easily offended.

P+L

[edit - to Jen]
Jen, it's not that I don't "get down" with that kind of jive, but it's my experience that to make changes in global-physical matters such as these, a little more action is necessary to bring about change than simply focusing will in a certain direction.  In the general life of one's self, yes, it holds up.  But if your theory were completely true, none of this would have happened in the first place -- because I absolutely did not will this to happen.

Bottom line, I'm pretty sure some real action is going to be necessary, rather than just refusing to accept the reality of it all, or falsely believing that I can will it away.

Anyway I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I'll have to separate myself from it one way or the other.  I'm already looking for options.  So that appears to be the answer to #3 above.  Those of us who can not/will not deal with it, will simply have to remove ourselves.

This is no time for the righteous
Only the wicked survive
Bake up a batch of the Yellow Cake
Bake up a batch of the lies
- - - - -[ Yellow Cake - Ministry - Rio Grande Blood (2006)

Risen wrote:

[edit - to Jen]
Jen, it's not that I don't "get down" with that kind of jive, but it's my experience that to make changes in global-physical matters such as these, a little more action is necessary to bring about change than simply focusing will in a certain direction.  In the general life of one's self, yes, it holds up.  But if your theory were completely true, none of this would have happened in the first place -- because I absolutely did not will this to happen.

Well, how much is it impacting you directly?  Not much, I'd bet.
You still have many freedoms. 

Bottom line, I'm pretty sure some real action is going to be necessary, rather than just refusing to accept the reality of it all, or falsely believing that I can will it away.

It's not about that, it's just a change of focus...manifesting the kind of world you want from within.  See this perhaps:http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=1818

Anyway I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I'll have to separate myself from it one way or the other.  I'm already looking for options.  So that appears to be the answer to #3 above.  Those of us who can not/will not deal with it, will simply have to remove ourselves.

OK, best of luck with whatever direction you take.

For what it's worth, here are a couple brief rhetorical questions regarding the stubborn pervasiveness of the illusion of
"separation" that is so evident in this (and other) thread(s):

1) When standing in front of a mirror, dissatisfied with what you see, have you ever been successful at reaching into and manipulating that reflection in order to change it into what you would prefer to see?

2) Am I really awake/aware, or am I just dreaming that I am?

Along those lines, here's something a wise friend wrote to me recently:

I don't think people extrapolate that: if they believe the self is only half of the equation, then duality must be the ultimate truth! Does this not seem clear as day to you? If there is the self and other, even in this paradigm only, then - as a micro of the macro - it must follow that The One is really Two. It seems so simple to me. But these same people put forth the tenets "As Above, So Below" and that ultimately "All is One" ... and yet refuse to extrapolate down to the micro just what that must mean. It's as if they believe, at the micro level of 3D, all the rules suddenly change. And yet... they still uphold a belief in the tenet "All is One". HOW?

smile