Topic: Solutions

In light of the recent Open Letter to Icke, where everyone has blamed him for not having many solutions and in the 4 page long replies to this letter there were no solutions for any of this except maybe to wait for the other generations to "awaken". Why don't we all just think of solutions and ways to "enlightenment" and ways to help others and other solutions and post them here? Why should we criticize icke for what none of us have done?

2 (edited by kid mongo 2005-12-03 23:56:25)

Re: Solutions

Spartan2402 wrote:

In light of the recent Open Letter to Icke, where everyone has blamed him for not having many solutions and in the 4 page long replies to this letter there were no solutions for any of this except maybe to wait for the other generations to "awaken". Why don't we all just think of solutions and ways to "enlightenment" and ways to help others and other solutions and post them here? Why should we criticize icke for what none of us have done?

A fair point, but really, any "solution" would require tthe involvement of a mass movement, if we're talking about national and global issues. With the Elite still firmly in control and not giving any indication of doing the "right thing"  any time soon, along with the vast majority of people feeling powerless or comfortable with the status quo, we're left with a scarce few souls shouting for reforms and for new ideas, who are then immediately rendered incoherent by the distractions of the Cultural Consensus Reality Machine. The people LOVE their chains, thinking that they bring freedom. And they are too happy to remain asleep. That's just the way it is, and I really can't forsee  a situation where they'll ever wake up. Can you?

I ask:

How many Americans would even consider to replace our hopelessly corrupt government and its insipid two-party system?
How many would risk imprisonment by daring to stop paying taxes in protest?
How many would give up the easy yoke of the genial slavery of Capitalism?
How many would call for a Middle Class Revolt?

Answer: NOT MANY

You can see what the Rulers would LIKE to do to reformers (MLK, both Kennedys, Malcom X, Wilhelm Reich, et al).
You want to be the tallest nail? WHAMMO!

The countries in the world deserve whatever hell God/Gaia has in store for them. It won't be pretty, but it will be FAR more effective and scarier than anything Tim LaHaye and his "Left Behind" Prophecy Club could ever dream up. Believe dat.

There will be two Ages. The first: The Age of Power. The next: The Age of Equality.

Kid Mongo wrote:

The countries in the world deserve whatever hell God/Gaia has in store for them. It won't be pretty, but it will be FAR more effective and scarier than anything Tim LaHaye and his "Left Behind" Prophecy Club could ever dream up. Believe dat.

Right on, especially if horror like that is "elected" as a last resort by the mass consciousness in that area. Hmmm, that's something to keep in mind regarding solutions: by "solutions" we might think of "how can we push over the tower" when it could end up being "how can we jump on the opportunity when the tower falls by itelf."

In other words, world events may by themselves give people the huge shock, something far more of a rude awakening than clever slogans or pamphlets ever couldgive. So the preparation of a solution may not be entirely about waking people up, but getting ready to show them the exit when the fire breaks out.

All this learning, honing of skills, networking we're doing...some wonder "what is the point if we're not doing anything?" Well, maybe it's all preparation for the moment when we will be doing our jobs out of necessity and demand when the time comes. I'm not advocating sitting around and waiting for the shoe to drop, but rather saying that what appears to be non-action in the way of networking, self-improvement, etc... does serve a purpose in the same way that pulling back a mousetrap does. It's the raising of potential energy in preparation for the trigger. In the meantime, take as much real action as you can, but remember that potential and kinetic energy are equally important.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Neomatrix and Ayahuasca ARE doing something. 
see: http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=1982

I am currently working on a book.  Stay "tuned" for more info on that wink.  Several other members have other projects.   

In general, the solutions involve our own individual spiritual development, discovering and embracing our own power, networking with like-minded individuals, and setting a different example for others.

David Icke does set a good example in terms of his fearlessness in tackling these issues and speaking out no matter what the consequences.  For that I admire him.

Never Give Up!

Gaining knowledge and explosing lies is something we are all doing, and I feel it helps us regain our personal integrity.  There's no hope for this system of things; it's simply not sustainable and will collapse without our help.  Therefore it would be prudent to withdraw our participation and support as far as possible and become as self-sufficient as possible.  We can help the people around us understand what we are doing, and it shouldn't be too hard after what they saw with Katrina and Rita.  If we're growing some of our own food and keeping a few chickens or whatever, we can share with our family and neighbors.  It's important to build these relationships; they'll be a lifeline later.  Becoming more responsible for ourselves and showing integrity and love to others is an important step on the road to "enlightenment".

kid mongo wrote:

...any "solution" would require tthe involvement of a mass movement, if we're talking about national and global issues.

I feel that you and a few others in this thread are completely missing a crucial point that was alluded to by freeme, and that is, you cannot change anyone but yourself (and that includes waking them up). At the very most, you can only make suggestions if "asked" to.

Regarding the "mass movement" comment; just what is a mass movement comprised of? Is it not comprised of individuals who are in the process of undergoing shifts in awareness and perception, and whose individual energies are attracted to, and in alignment with, each other's? A mass movement does not have to necessarily be conscious either. The misery and chaos that exists, and has always existed, for so many in the world is a result of ongoing unconscious mass movements which, by the way, are every bit as valid as any other. What we each experience in our lives, moment to moment and without exception, is a direct result of the choices we make both consciously and unconsciously. It is never, as the illusion suggests, a result of the choices of others. Our consent is required for that to be the case. Free will, remember?

kid mongo wrote:

The countries in the world deserve whatever hell God/Gaia has in store for them.

The concept of deserving or not deserving this or that is an illusion that stems from a fearful judgmental point of view. It is nothing more than energies attracting like energies. Everything we experience is a direct and accurate reflection of the current state of our inner being, as Aethah so eloquently pointed out:

Aethah wrote:

Where a mirror reflects light, the universe reflects the energy you put out and the result is all manifest in what you experience as a solid objective world. A world that contains a myriad of dilemmas, lessons, paradoxes, emotions, ideas, powers, love and pains for you to experience: for you to ‘be’. And please do not doubt that you explore by ‘being’. Your purpose here at the most fundamental level is to ‘be’ and though it may sound trite when we say to ‘be’ we mean to ‘be’ all that you are. You are each in the journey to remember all that you are.

I strongly urge everyone to read that post http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2587 if you haven't already, as it profoundly pertains to this topic.

7 (edited by CortexVortex 2005-12-08 19:19:19)

Maybe we could start by not using Icke as the "yardstick", just using the information as it was obtained, not by a sole source?
With all the attention, be it positive or negative, aren't we effectively exalting the man?

Yes I understand he has to make a livin', and personally I can't say whether or not solutions were ever part of his plan, his solutions wouldn't be ours IMO anyway.
Due credit for making us look in that direction.....

I did read Aethah's post- it is THE most profound one I have seen here yet.

"I hate dreaming. because when you want to sleep, you want to sleep. Dreaming is work. Next thing you know I have to build a go-kart with my ex landlord"
-The late Mitch Hedberg

When we start talking about "solutions" I think we need to be clear that the whole idea means different things to different people:

1)  How to change the world and begin to wake people up.
2)  How to remove the systems of control
3)  How to break the perpetual cycles of fear.

The above and many more are in the category that Icke discusses.  They are external problems, and thus need external solutions.  By "external" I mean they are problems faced by other individuals...for example to "wake people up"; this means you have to get into other peoples heads - and help them think for themselves...or alternatively tell them what you believe they should be thinking.  So - these solutions require a new system or process to be put in motion that is separate from the individual who is focusing the problem.  And that system / solution needs to help people that again are separate from the individual that puts such a system in motion.

This to me - is something that is very difficult; probably near impossible until there are enough people to drive such a movement.  So in essence the end result means - yes, we have to "wait" until the time is right and the people are ready.  And that may well take a number of generations before it happens.  In the mean time all we could do is take baby steps toward the “bigger picture".  It means an agenda needs to be set up – and that agenda would require more and more people within it all working toward the same goal.  This to me sounds like the makings of another Matrix.

But then there is a second category - one that is far more useful, intuitive and one that we can all work toward:

1)  How do we / I unplug from the system?
2)  What can we / I do, in order to increase my awareness of reality and life?
3) How do we / I learn to face my fears and break away from them?

Naturally there are many other questions that could be put in this category.  This category is far more useful to us as individuals because it is internal.  It requires us to change ourselves and our own way of being, rather than shouting at the world and demanding it to change.

So what can we do here?  Well there are lots of things we can do - but first if we want to look at the concept then we should break it down into further sub-sections.

1)  Spiritual Development
2)  Physical Development
3)  "Life" Developments (i.e. how to make a living etc.)

As this is about internal solutions than it means we need to give personal examples – so I will list a little of what I have already done toward this end – as well as some of what I plan to do in the future.  Also – remember it isn’t always important what you are doing – rather it is important that you are doing something.

So in the above categories:

1)    Spiritual Development
a)    Meditating regularly
b)    Watching and logging dreams – this is very important to gain a better internal dialogue with your self.
c)    Learning to accept that I am the originator of all emotional "problems" I have with other people.
d)    Understanding the world, people and relationships in terms of energy.

So far I have made a lot of progress along this path, and it has literally changed my whole outlook on life.  Things seem to work differently now.

2)    Physical Development
a)    Taking better care of myself physically
b)    Eating better quality foods – cutting out nearly all junk food.
c)    Drinking more water and cutting right back on the fizzy drinks.
d)    Getting out in nature more, exercising (not fitness necessarily but rather more natural things such as a lot of walking, swimming etc).

I noticed changes almost within a week of doing these and other things.  It brings your entire awareness more down to earth and generates a whole lot more energy.

3)    "Life" Developments
a)    Giving up my full-time job.
b)    Getting rid of the mortgage and paying off as many debts as I could.
c)    Setting up my own business to generate my own income.
d)    Setting up small "projects" that earn me small sums of money.
e)    Cutting back on the things I don’t "need".
f)    Reducing my costs of living by learning what is important in life and what is just unnecessary nonsense.
g)    Spreading information out to others – so that they can learn how to help themselves.

This third section is the one that is far more difficult to deal with.  Giving up my job without another to go to and trusting that I would be okay took quite an effort (and not living of the state i.e. no state handouts etc.)   Also getting rid of the mortgage was a big emotional hurdle.  We are conditioned into believing we need to own our own property through fear that we need to "retire" into safe and good conditions.  So that was quite a big step too.

Next up are a few of the steps I want to take.

“¢    Grow some of my own food.
“¢    Learn how to collect and store my own water.
“¢    Find alternatives to anything that requires "money".  i.e. can I make the thing myself, do I really need it, do I know someone that will help me in exchange for my own services?
“¢    Begin networking with other like minded people.  Both on and off the Internet.

I firmly believe that we cannot change the world until we change ourselves.  Those that feel they can change the world first – seem to me, to be like children crying out to their parent to fix things for them.

Once we have learnt a degree of self-reliance and self-understanding we are at the point where we can begin to work with other like minded people.  From this a network will grow –  an entire new community that is independent from the current system.

Solutions need not be about saving the world or saving other people.  First you can’t help people that won’t help themselves (that’s one of the reasons the world is in the mess it is in).  All you can do is give them enough information to help them find the door – they are the ones that have to walk though it.  Ultimately they have to learn how to live their own lives rather than being reliant upon the system or upon others.

Once you learn how to look after yourself and once you find others that can do the same – a whole new world will begin to be born, and when the current system falls, it may have an impact on us, but it won’t destroy us.

I see this new community and world developing step by step each day – and it is very encouraging.

9 (edited by Jen 2005-12-11 13:07:49)

Thanks for sharing your journey, Marcus, sounds like you are making great progress. 

Re the 'external problems/external solutions' part, however, if we accept that it's all reflections of our own energies, as per the Story Waters piece (great stuff!!) then we can only change the reflection from within. I think you realize this yourself, perhaps you included that
as a 'nod' to the consensus understanding of how to implement solutions.  I think Icke is aware of this too, but he may need to emphasize that more in his work.

I was reading something last night about how we as a civilization are very close to encountering and interacting with other worlds, but in order to be ready for that, we must first resolve our issues within ourselves.  Move beyond our fears, the strife within ourselves and with 'others', etc.  And this is one of the reasons for all the stuff that's coming up for us at this time, why our planet is in such chaos,
especially in areas where the energies are very inflexible, such as the Middle East.  Ultimately it's about resisting the groundswell of change, the Wave spoken of by the C's and others.  But, there are many people who are ready for this, and who are working, as are most of the members of NR, on clearing their issues and  joining their energies for positive change.  And the good news is that positive energy is integrative and thus is exponential in its effects. Ten people working together for constructive change can balance a thousand who are focused on destruction.

In short:  we've got the power--let's go for it, team! 

cool

Regarding those three categories: Spiritual, Physical, and Life Developments --

Very good advice.  All of these are part of the personal struggle, and each of us should certainly be striving to work on each of these areas regardless of our environment.

So those are part of the *personal* struggle.  But here are some parts of the more "global" struggle that I believe should be looked into further:

1) Waking / educating others (as mentioned above in other posts) -- Yes, we need a long-term plan in place to make the general population (lol) aware of the situation and what they need to be doing.  Alex, Icke, and co. have scratched the surface of this -- and hopefully more people will come along to further this area.  This addresses what to do given that we a) must wait for the majority to awaken and b) really have time to wait for them.  I do not think either a or b are true, but no matter what I think, this area still should be covered and treated as a distinct possibility.

2) Forming and having a plan in place (as montalk mentioned somewhere) for what to do if the PTB "slip" -- for whatever reason -- whether they stumble themselves, or whether they are made to stumble by some external cause.  This plan should be addressed along these lines:  "ok, they fell on their face for a minute, what can we do to take advantage of this and use it to our advantage?"

3) What the rest of us ( the "aware", or the "risen" as I like to say wink ) can do to remove ourselves from this HELL until either 1) or 2) have reached their desired goals.  In other words -- I don't want to stay in the fire.  I don't want/need officers verifying the contents of my cart when I leave Wal-Mart.  I don't want/need military forces with guns and latex gloves (!) scrutinizing me in the airport.  I don't want/need the gestapo in my life.  I don't want/need the endless laws and regulations that have enslaved us over the years.  What can a person such as myself (and yourself!) do to disconnect from this madness.  I don't mean SPIRITUALLY.  I consider that part of the personal struggle as noted above.  But here I'm talking about actually disconnecting and not having anything to do with this "society".  It would be all-too-simple if there were somewhere for us to go which didn't resemble this system, but that place doesn't exist, hence this area #3 that needs to be explored.

Ok, I could write a book just outlining the areas that need to be filled in.  But I'll stop for now and kindly ask for all of your input/concerns/answers.

This is no time for the righteous
Only the wicked survive
Bake up a batch of the Yellow Cake
Bake up a batch of the lies
- - - - -[ Yellow Cake - Ministry - Rio Grande Blood (2006)

Risen wrote:

3) What the rest of us ( the "aware", or the "risen" as I like to say wink ) can do to remove ourselves from this HELL until either 1) or 2) have reached their desired goals.  In other words -- I don't want to stay in the fire.  I don't want/need officers verifying the contents of my cart when I leave Wal-Mart.  I don't want/need military forces with guns and latex gloves (!) scrutinizing me in the airport.  I don't want/need the gestapo in my life.  I don't want/need the endless laws and regulations that have enslaved us over the years.  What can a person such as myself (and yourself!) do to disconnect from this madness.  I don't mean SPIRITUALLY.  I consider that part of the personal struggle as noted above.  But here I'm talking about actually disconnecting and not having anything to do with this "society".  It would be all-too-simple if there were somewhere for us to go which didn't resemble this system, but that place doesn't exist, hence this area #3 that needs to be explored.

Focus on what you want, not on what you don't want.  We attract what we are vibrating, so, when you focus on what you don't want, you are attracting it to you as much as when you are focusing on what you do want.  So, in order to disconnect from what you don't want, disconnect from talking/thinking/etc. about it, and put your energies where they will do some good for you.

Jen wrote:

Focus on what you want, not on what you don't want.  We attract what we are vibrating, so, when you focus on what you don't want, you are attracting it to you as much as when you are focusing on what you do want.  So, in order to disconnect from what you don't want, disconnect from talking/thinking/etc. about it, and put your energies where they will do some good for you.

Well forgive me if I sound harsh here, but I was referring to things other than spiritual, and to me what you have said is a matter of the spirit.  You are correct that it works on a personal level and to some extent -- but my focusing on wanting a walmart with a clear exit, and airports clear of armed military, is *very* unlikely to change those situations.  This is one of the main reasons I'm so frustrated with Icke at the moment. 

YES, will is effective in ones own life.  But we are talking about a situation here shared among the realities of many. For all of us willing this world to be a better place, and for the police state to just go away, it sure doesn't seem to be doing much.

This is no time for the righteous
Only the wicked survive
Bake up a batch of the Yellow Cake
Bake up a batch of the lies
- - - - -[ Yellow Cake - Ministry - Rio Grande Blood (2006)

13 (edited by Jen 2005-12-12 17:19:21)

Risen- it does all come down to Spirit.  We are Spirit,  and we can change our reality through our spiritual powers.  We have to start where we are, with ourselves. 

From the Story Waters piece:

Your reality (as all others) is a unique manifestation of God. God created your reality so that it may explore itself within the illusion of being separate from itself. The reality around you is a complete mirror of what you are, and what you are is God. Or to put it another way; you are an individualization manifestation of God that has entered the illusion that you are separate from God. The other people that share your reality with you are also you (God) and yet in this reality you have the ability to see them and say ‘They are not me’. This is made possible by the mechanism of your reality which grants you total freewill. At the soul level you choose what you experience.
Understanding that your freewill is total can hard to believe from within your reality. You are blinded to the fact that you are the master of your reality and select every experience that you have. For those of you that can name situations in your life that you can not believe you chose please understand that your freewill is so totally complete that you possess the choice to give away the power of your freewill. Please contemplate this for a moment. Your freewill is so powerful that it can choose to give away its power. Your reality is so powerful that God can enter it and cease to know it is God. It can even be surrounded by all that it is and still not see itself! This power comes from the beauty of the mechanism through which your reality is formed.
Now this is an important thing to understand: from one perspective your reality is a mechanism, a blueprint, a set of rules. When we speak of it in this respect we wish to convey the perspective from which the mechanism of your universe is without consciousness. We are ‘zooming in’ if you like on the pure relationship between you and the reality you experience. The mechanism through which your reality is created is incredibly pure and simple. At any place in time you are what we will call a vibration. This vibration is a form of energy signature that you continually radiate. This frequency of this vibration is determined by your belief system which is basically that which you believe to be true. As you move through different sensations and states of being you send out the energy of your vibration. To this the mechanism of your reality says only one thing to you. It says, “And So It Is" . Whenever you feel ‘Oh this is fabulous!’ you send out that energy. Whenever you feel ‘This is a disaster, everything is falling apart!’ you send out that energy. The universe does not in any way analyze or contemplate this. It does not think before it sends you a reply. It simply takes what you send out and reflects it back to you, saying ‘And So It Is’.
This is the concept of the universe as a mirror. What you are internally is reflected in your external reality. Where there is conflict inside there is conflict outside. Where there is joy inside there is joy outside. It is in this way that we can start to see the gift of your reality. As you continually send out your energy you are saying to the universe “Let me experience this" . Or to take it one step further, you are saying “Let me be this". For that is what your reality is. It is a mechanism through which God can experience infinite states of being from an individualized point of self-aware consciousness.
What you are, what you put out, is simply and purely reflected back to you. Just like a mirror is a mechanism through which you can see yourself, so is the Universe is a mechanism. Where a mirror reflects light, the universe reflects the energy you put out and the result is all manifest in what you experience as a solid objective world. A world that contains a myriad of dilemmas, lessons, paradoxes, emotions, ideas, powers, love and pains for you to experience: for you to ‘be’. And please do not doubt that you explore by ‘being’. Your purpose here at the most fundamental level is to ‘be’ and though it may sound trite when we say to ‘be’ we mean to ‘be’ all that you are. You are each in the journey to remember all that you are.
This all comes with some fairly strong implications that may or may not conflict with your current belief system. For many the implications may invoke fear, for what they all point to is your power, your unity, your complete state of being, all that you are!
The key implications are:
1) You are totally responsible for everything you experience as you have total freewill, though through fear this may be experienced through the choice of giving away your choice.
2) Though you are in what feels to be a finite reality, you are infinite, you are God.
3) You are perfect, and therefore every aspect of your reality is perfect. What this means is that the state of your life at this moment is exactly the perfect state of being for your journey to remember all that you are.
4) Evolution in your reality comes from realizing all that you already are, not from attaining anything you don’t already possess. You are God, in the illusion that you are separate from God, coming to realize that you are God.
5) No one is here against their will. To think you are in your reality against your will is the denial of the totality of your freewill and therefore the giving away of the power of your freewill, which the universe will totally support you in and give you experiences that constantly confirm your belief that you don’t want to be where you are.

What Story Waters piece is that, Jen?

"The most important decision you have to make is whether you live in a hostile or friendly universe."
~ Albert Einstein

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ~Marcel Proust

The evolution of humanity is an evolution of the heart. The path is through the heart.

Sowelu wrote:

What Story Waters piece is that, Jen?

Hi Sowelu, here you go: http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2587