1 (edited by cameron 2004-05-28 02:52:00)

Topic: strange tall grey image?

Just saw this image.  What do you guys think?  Very peculiar... supposedly the full story and more images / video are supposed to be released soon concerning this story (released through Nancy Talbott on Rense.com).
http://www.rense.com/general52/alien5cew.jpg
My first feelings are:

- why take this photo at all?  Was the alien visible prior to developing the film?  there's nothing else in the picture of interest.
- this guy who took the photo is also claiming to have seen a crop circle happen (as does Nancy Talbott)
- if this is real, why no story released with it?  (Nancy is claiming that Robert, the photographer, is yet to do so.)

Re: strange tall grey image?

It looks like a fake. Doesn't fit with the rest of the image...

Fake.    I don't understand how Rense.com (where I first saw this image) keeps publishing stuff like this which looks so obviously fake.   In this day of high tech digital imagery, anybody can produce crazy looking stuff, we all have access to equipment now that makes this possible. 

I believe completely in the weird and unknown, definately, I have enough of my own personal experiences with it, but this photo really looks fake to me.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

I'm more concerned about that ghostly disembodied baby head floating behind the alien... big_smile

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Montalk wrote:

I'm more concerned about that ghostly disembodied baby head floating behind the alien...

I was thinking it's the ghost of the dead child.  What I didn't tell you?  Robert apparently decapitated his kid some years back.  (this is sadly not funny, considering the recent news... should delete... must delete... oh well.)

My next thought (assuming this is bunk), is why is Nancy Talbott pushing this fellow?  I once thought of her as a credible crop circle researcher (is there such a thing?).  On her latest appearance on rense radio, she sounded pretty caught up in this whole "it's in the form of a grey, but it's not a grey, and it gave Robert the feeling of being supremely caring" BS.  Has Talbott been co-opted too?  Maybe she's always been and I'm just now getting a whiff of it.

cameron wrote:
Montalk wrote:

I'm more concerned about that ghostly disembodied baby head floating behind the alien...

I was thinking it's the ghost of the dead child.  What I didn't tell you?  Robert apparently decapitated his kid some years back.  (this is sadly not funny, considering the recent news... should delete... must delete... oh well.)

My next thought (assuming this is bunk), is why is Nancy Talbott pushing this fellow?  I once thought of her as a credible crop circle researcher (is there such a thing?).  On her latest appearance on rense radio, she sounded pretty caught up in this whole "it's in the form of a grey, but it's not a grey, and it gave Robert the feeling of being supremely caring" BS.  Has Talbott been co-opted too?  Maybe she's always been and I'm just now getting a whiff of it.

Cameron, who's Robert?   I re-read the Rense blurb you linked to but it never mentions his name.   Is he the dude who snapped the shot?

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Yeah, sorry Lyra, I didn't quite make the story clear.  Robert's a long time friend of Talbott.  He claims to 'see' crop circle formations before they happen.  Also, he and Talbott both supposedly witnessed the making of a crop circle.  The description of the event involved lots of bright lights (the number given was 'thousands' of lights) and high electric energy in the air.  Recently, he's been using photography to capture whispering lights and etheric shadows of what he considers to be some form of consciousness.  This led, apparently, to his taking the above photo.   He claims to have witnessed the form materialize slowly over 10-20 minutes.  Also, apparently, he is soon going to release more photos and a video of similar experiences with this and other 'beings'.

This is all per Talbott during her recent interview on Rense; given on May 10.  Again, this all forces an obvious question about the intent of Nancy Talbott and her work.

that one is totally fake. looks morelike a ghost than a Grey.

this is the photo that should be posted here;

http://fischinger.alien.de/Area51-Alien.jpg

"...i was taken by the hand, from the ocean to the sand..."
nitin sawhney - 'eastern eyes'