Re: Spinning Technique - Doorway to Multidimensionality

I had a healer friend tell me to spin counterclockwise  if you wanted to get rid of something, energy-wise.

47 (edited by treehugger 2007-02-19 05:39:00)

I was reading the Jadzyck Correspondence.....came across a section where the C's were saying that Leedskalin, the guy who built Coral Castle would sit "spinning" in a chair he had suspended from the ceiling. They hinted that it was the secret to his being able to move all those immense coral rocks. That spinning somehow created the anti-gravity.

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

treehugger wrote:

... That spinning somehow created the anti-gravity.

That combined with a special tool that resembled an Egyptian ankh feed from the High voltage power line.  The ankh is a staff that had what looked like a tuning fork on the top.  The spinning was apparently what kept the energy he was harnessing from killing him.

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost

49 (edited by treehugger 2007-02-20 05:24:31)

Capitan wrote:
treehugger wrote:

That combined with a special tool that resembled an Egyptian ankh feed from the High voltage power line.  The ankh is a staff that had what looked like a tuning fork on the top.  The spinning was apparently what kept the energy he was harnessing from killing him.

Interesting, Capitan, where did you find out that tidbit of info?   Im still having a hard time imagining the mechanical aspects of it all. So there he is spinning with his "ankh", then what? Did he use mental images as he was spinning, or did he spin, then somehow retain this state, and direct the stones from there? hmm   Oh, I just hate it when people say, "Ive got a secret, Ive got a secret", and then never tell. Why was he so secretive, dammit?

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

50 (edited by Blue 2007-02-20 09:20:53)

treehugger wrote:

Interesting, Capitan, where did you find out that tidbit of info?

There are a few sources linked to this, but this one is more definitive   

The Ankh (symbol of eternal life) with either an insulator core for high voltage, or a primary with multiple coils, to induce current in a bar, like a solenoid, the idea being to make it as purely magnetic as possible. The second image is a dual ankh arrangement which I believe was used to intensify a weakened aura for the purpose of healing and regeneration.

Being in the presence of such a high density magnetic current, would inductively couple to the aura of the body, precisely what David Hudson is claiming happens with the ingestion of monoatomic elements to intensify superconductivity which increases the Meissner field to strengthen the aura.

The transcription of the pattern into physical tissue is thus purified and without error, resulting in healing and regeneration. Note, the field is also susceptible to changes from the will of the person.

The Dotto Ring used 30,000 amps at almost no voltage to produce the same kind of effects (another way to create the Meissner effect). Though the Dotto Ring was designed to 'cure cancer', it was found to not only do that, but also to halt aging. The rings also levitated off the ground when in operation. Despite the success, the project was disbanded by sponsor Sloan-Kettering. .

From 'The Ship of Heaven'     http://www.keelynet.com/gravity/ship.htm

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/17/Meissner_effect.jpg

The link to the Ship on that page is well and truly knackered guvnor.
But I've tracked it down a bit.

http://www.bearfabrique.org/Catastrophi … ipart.html

51 (edited by Pamelajean 2007-02-20 09:26:00)

treehugger said:  "Interesting, Capitan, where did you find out that tidbit of info?   Im still having a hard time imagining the mechanical aspects of it all. So there he is spinning with his "ankh", then what? Did he use mental images as he was spinning, or did he spin, then somehow retain this state, and direct the stones from there?    Oh, I just hate it when people say, "Ive got a secret, Ive got a secret", and then never tell. Why was he so secretive, dammit?"

My sentiments exactly.  I've been trying to picture the process since I read Captain's post, but just can't seem to mentally assemble the process.  How does one attach to a high voltage line and spin to tell about it? hmm

My family has used a mini energy booster technique  to move heavy objects.  We stand around the object to be lifted and put our hands out over it one hand over the each others hand (leaving 4 or so inches between) then remove our hands one at a time in reverse.  Then, without speaking, reach down and lift the object which will then lift up with ease. 

I find this thread very interesting, maybe because I used to spin so much when I was a child and I loved it.  Leedskalin immigrated when he was fairly young so it would seem he learned the secret in the U.S., but from what source?  I'll bet the answer is carved into his sculptures.  SiriArc, would you mind going to Florida and deciphering the stones for us?  Or, maybe SiriArc is already in possession of the secret...I see some facinating energy devices in many of his photos. wink

Pam EL A Jean

Thanks for the nice comments.

WE Are     >>>>>ALL For ALL<<<<<     Decoding

And Bringing Forth Inner Truth

>>>>dissolving distortion<<<<

The Codes, Keys and Master Numbers

WE Came With

Are Triggering And Unfolding

NOW

Both Deep Past

And

Deep Future

Spinning

Blending

Synergizing

IN     >>>>>     TO     >>>>>     Transcendence

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/Calabi-Yau.jpg

11   23   11

I reference to the "c's" and ritual...

"ritual" should be better defined. we all have rituals, sungazing at sunrise with a constant technique merits the definition.

i believe the reference was to L specifically and had to do with what she knew of "rituals" at the time. (precious little, mostly newage disinfo)

form some "ceremonial magick rituals" i have had nothing but good effects. i speak not of summonings, etc.. but of the banishings and the middle pillar, which are arguably all  energy excercises.

as for counterclockwise and clockwise... there is a thelemic ritual with spinning (AC was big on sufism, too) and CC is "banishing spiral dance" while C is invoking, which fits in with what's been expoused here from various sources.

note that it's not C=good CC=evil, but rather "wax-on, wax-off".

this is true for many things in occultism, and a distinction many ignore out of instinctive fear.

don't fear the dervish...

Love is the law, love under will.

Zejith Themis
      .:420-510:.
    FIAT IUSTITIA
    RUAT COELUM

treehugger wrote:

I was reading the Jadzyck Correspondence.....came across a section where the C's were saying that Leedskalin, the guy who built Coral Castle would sit "spinning" in a chair he had suspended from the ceiling. They hinted that it was the secret to his being able to move all those immense coral rocks. That spinning somehow created the anti-gravity.

Maybe he did that, but to construct coral castle he used an ancient
cement technique, see the first link here
http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4027
no mystery...

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

55 (edited by Tao Jones 2007-02-21 11:00:25)

Tao wrote:

clockwise starting from the root, or ground, and spinning to the right while moving away from the root.

much clearer now... thanks everyone! 

now, i'm still curious as to who has C and who has CC crown's...  satisfy my curiosity please! before i kill my cats yikes

Pshhh to the Petty Tyrants cool

Here is Leedskalnin with one of his devices:

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2712/edatworkeg6.jpg

Looks like a truck axle fixed to a wooden frame. If the axle has some wire wound on it, it would become a large electromagnet. Or even vibrate mechanically like a tuning fork if suspended right.

(A) Is there any experiment in this book [of Leedskalnin] that
would show us the way toward UFT, or better, a way out of
standard physics? Or, are his experiments just standard
things, but since he did not know the laws of physics, he may
have misinterpreted his results? He was amazed by the
behavior of magnets, but the experiments were standard?
Well, we will have to see. I wrote to this anti-gravity group and
asked them if there was one, just one, repeatable experiment
that I can do myself, which cannot be explained by standard
theories. Is there one?
A: Is there such an experiment, yes. But one needs the
necessary equipment, and that is difficult to come by. One
needs the means to supply the adequate power for an
artificially created EM field.
Q: (A) But that would mean that what is in this book by
Leedskalnin is just normal experiments because, for the most
part, they just use car batteries.
A: More power than that is needed, because the grid is too
weak for substantive results.
Q: (A) But, when he was building this Coral Castle,
apparently he was using such effects! What power was he
using?
A: Sound waves.
Q: (A) How was he producing these sound waves?
A: Through correlation of rocks and power source, obtained
"illegally." Instrument was similar to a tuning fork, but
energized to a level that was lethal if one were to come in
contact with it, or its ground.
Q: (A) Have we been discouraged from experimenting here?
A: No.
Q: (L) Did he use this tuning fork while sitting in his
suspended swing?
A: Yes, because to do otherwise would have been fatal!.
Q: (L) Where did he illegally obtain this power source?
A: Tapped into high energy power lines.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Aha, thanks Montalk, that makes it clearer for me! Im still amazed and wonder how this guy came across this information?

Ad Verecundiam

treehugger wrote:

Im still amazed and wonder how this guy came across this information?

Good question... he was a stone mason in Latvia before emigrating to the US. Did he learn the secrets of levitation through certain individuals in his masonic guild?

I once posted some pictures from our visit to Coral Castle:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 804#p34804

It's possible that he set up a device above the stone to be levitated, activated it through a remote switch while staying suspended, and then waiting or even sleeping as the device did its thing. Then maybe he shuts it off and has X amount of time to move the stones around like balloons before they regain their weight.

Here's an article from Atlantis Rising about Coral Castle. Contains some info I haven't seen elsewhere, including mention of a grid of conducting wires strung over the quarry (which is one way to make scalar waves, just as chemtrails are grids of conducting chemicals suspended over a city).

http://www.atlantisrising.com/issue12/a … astle.html

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

"Its possible that he set up a device above the stone to be levitated, activated it through a remote switch while staying suspended, and then waiting or even sleeping as the device did its thing. Then maybe he shuts it off and has X amount of time to move the stones around like balloons before they regain their weight."

That sounds very probable. I read that he was told to move the whole thing because of some kind of zoning thing with the city, and he moved all those stones in one night!

Ad Verecundiam

60 (edited by Tropicality 2007-02-27 01:55:44)

treehugger wrote:
Capitan wrote:
treehugger wrote:

Interesting, Capitan, where did you find out that tidbit of info?   Im still having a hard time imagining the mechanical aspects of it all. So there he is spinning with his "ankh", then what? Did he use mental images as he was spinning, or did he spin, then somehow retain this state, and direct the stones from there? hmm   Oh, I just hate it when people say, "Ive got a secret, Ive got a secret", and then never tell. Why was he so secretive, dammit?

I think that William Henry's work will REALLY surprise you if you have not seen it before...

One thing that he talks about is how in the past there was a tool that looked like an ankh that 'performed miracles' - has alot of evidence from ancient cultures.. Really amazing stuff.

The main part though is that the serpent's etc. that were so common in ancient drawings was that it was actually wormhole travel - The 'gods' who commonly depicted as human snakes or reptiles were coming through artificial wormhole portals on the planet to visit the people here. When vieiwing this - try and think how the ancients thought - they didn't have all the crazy images we have today to visualize, they used animals, so it all makes ALOT of sense.

His website is currently down... www.williamhenry.net

But here is a short presentation by him that covers alot of the area's that he is working on. http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= … ion%3Along

edit: I just finished watching this video again... truly amazing stuff. But it is not the one that I thought talked about the ankh device... I'll have to look for it, I think thought that it may have been an article from his website instead of a video.. but I'm sure its in a video somewhere.

You can also look for his other video on google videos (only 1st part is there) "Blue Apples"

And back on the topic of spinning... When I was young I was obsessed with spinning, even when I was up to maybe 10 years old I would always spin.... I'd go outside and just spin and would feel great... This makes alot of sense, I will have to try it.