Re: the jinn

Maybe I may give some info.

The Quran writes that some jinns listened to the Quran and believed it:

"The Jinn 1 - Say: It has been revealed to me that a party of the jinn listened, and they said: Surely we have heard a wonderful Quran,

2 - Guiding to the right way, so we believe in it, and we will not set up any one with our Lord"

I think these are some great symbols and metaphors. And I wouldn't be surprised to see these are literally correct, as I wrote before every nation, every society have their myths & beliefs about some different beings than human - aliens, jinns, shaitans, vampires, some giant beings etc etc. When you look at these stories, you see a lot of common points.

By the way, I would like to learn some detailed info for 8 jinn types too.

Change we must, to live again
- Jon Anderson

feritciva wrote:

"The Jinn 1 - Say: It has been revealed to me that a party of the jinn listened, and they said: Surely we have heard a wonderful Quran,

2 - Guiding to the right way, so we believe in it, and we will not set up any one with our Lord"

Thanks feritciva,

My instincts point me to say this:

If (a) Jinns feed off of energy, specifically negative (not to discredit the positive Jinns), then a book perhaps inspired by their polarity (b) the Quran, would not be opposed by them, would it? If my food was perpetually sustainable due to the effects of one, "holy" book, wouldn't I say the same thing?

>>"2 - Guiding to the right way, so we believe in it, and we will not set up any one with our Lord"<<

So anyone who follows the teachings of this book wont be attacked, eh? Sounds like an ultimatum.

BlackBox, that simply means that a few Jinns heard the Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) recite(orally)  some of the Qu'ran.  Those Jinns submitted into the sovereignty of the ONE creator ( insert proper  name in ur language)  Allah is just the Arabic word meaning The God.  In Arabic Christian Bible's, the use Allah instead of God.

The Qu'ran states that Allah has created Jinns as an open enemy for mankind.
That is the norm of human-jinn interaction while the former jinns are a rarity.

I do believe that jinns feed off of negative energy, but they also serve a purpose.
They help create the complex situations needed for humankind to achieve a higher consciousness.

Muslim means one who has submitted to the One Creator.

All the prophets (Adam, Jesus, Moses Abraham, Mohammed) submitted to the same One creator hence they are all Muslims.

Even though this is unrelated, I would be interested to know how many of us have tried some sort of psychedelics ( magic mushrooms for example)

I'll get back to u about the 8 different of jinns