Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#16 2005-09-10 05:07:55

Dutch

Re: Indications of Intelligent Design

Dutch wrote:
In the summer of last year I started a thread on Etemenanki forum about the  ´possible exit of JP II on September 2/3 ´.

By using the Hyperdimensional Indicaters I was able to narrow the significant timeframe to the evening of September 2.

I thought something would happen to the Pope but it appeared to be a significant marker in relation to the  ´Sun King ´ theme. ( Pope, Presidents etc.)

On the evening of September 2 nothing happened to the Pope, but Clinton was heaving heart problems.

September 2 became triggerdate and developments around JP II indeed followed the patterns indicated by the triggerdate September 2.

Now Chirac had a minor stroke on the evening of September 2

This is a very significant Indicator and I expect it will become key element on the emerging patterns

US precidency could be part of the pattern:

At a  ´deeper ´ level of todays 737 rash: 5555 window gives an exact start triggerdate of January 27, 1998

January 27, 1998 - American First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton appears on the Today Show calling the attacks against her husband part of a "vast right-wing conspiracy."

The pattern is getting shape:

Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Hillary Clinton rejects Bush-led probe of Katrina
US Senator Hillary Clinton has fuelled the political debate over Hurricane Katrina, insisting on an independent inquiry into the federal response and sharply rejecting President George W Bush ´s bid to lead the probe himself.

"I don ´t think the Government should be investigating itself," Ms Clinton told CNN as the polemics intensified over last week ´s storm, which left New Orleans in chaos and thousands feared dead on the US Gulf Coast.

"I don ´t think either the president or the Congress can conduct the kind of objective, independent investigation that we need," the New York Democrat and former first lady said on CBS television.

Ms Clinton, considered a potential White House candidate in 2008, has taken a lead role in criticising the Bush administration for the sluggish early efforts to dispatch troops and relief supplies to hurricane-hit areas.

She wrote Mr Bush a critical letter over the weekend and visited New Orleans evacuees in the Houston, Texas, Astrodome stadium.

She held a major news conference on Tuesday before making the rounds of television stations on Wednesday.

Senate Republicans have announced investigations into the Government ´s handling of Katrina.

Mr Bush, who has acknowledged shortcomings, promised Tuesday to lead an inquiry into "what went wrong."

But Ms Clinton is pushing for the creation of an independent "Katrina Commission" along the lines of the panel reluctantly named by Bush that issued a voluminous report on the September 11, 2001 terror attacks.

"I think we sort of have lost track of the fact this is a Government that has to be accountable to the people of our country," Ms Clinton told CNN.

"This is not a game. This has to be a serious inquiry that people have confidence in that will help us understand what did go wrong. The sooner we know that, the better."

LINK:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 … 455544.htm

"Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"
Mel Gibson / Signs

Hyper Dimensional Design forum
http://hddesign.forumup.nl/index.php?mforum=hddesign

#17 2005-09-10 05:08:27

Dutch

Quote:

Dutch wrote:
Still following the 7-4-7 based 16 days timewindows, started with the June 22 U2 crash, London Bombings 7-7, Egypt bombings 7-22/London 7-21, August 6, The 737 crash in Greece in the heart of the 4, starting August 21:now Katrina in the heart of the 4

next day September 5

September 5, 737 crash marker at Octahedron

So that we don ´t forget that the NUCLEAR THEME is the  ´driving force ´ on the patterns :

right on time:

Monday, 5 September 2005

Chernobyl  ´likely to kill 4,000 ´

Experts have estimated that around 4,000 people will die from the effects of the 1986 accident at Chernobyl.
The figure, in the report by the Chernobyl Forum, is much lower than other estimates.

It had been suggested tens or even hundreds of thousands of lives were at risk after the radiation leak at the plant.

The explosion, in Chernobyl ´s number four reactor, sent a radioactive cloud across Europe.

It was the largest nuclear accident in history.

full article:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4216102.stm

Mel Gibson / Signs

#18 2005-09-10 05:09:00

Dutch

Dutch wrote:
"possibly related:

The Great Blue Norther of 11/11/11

The Great Blue Norther of 11/11/11 was the biggest cold snap in U.S. history. Many cities broke record highs early that afternoon. By nightfall, cities were dealing with single-digit temperatures in the Fahrenheit scale. This is the only day in many midwest cities ´ weather bureau jurisdictions where the record highs and lows were broken on the same day. Coincidentally, it occurred on a palindrome date: Saturday, November 11, 1911 or 11/11/11.

Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_11/11/11_cold_wave

and:

Quote:

"Earthchange on the 5555 triggers for August 26:

end:

2004 - Islamist terrorists involved in the 11 March 2004 Madrid attacks are trapped by the police in their apartment and kill themselves with explosives.

Earthchange at end:

1974 - The Super Outbreak occurrs, with 148 tornadoes affecting 13 states and 1 Canadian province in 18 hours, the biggest tornado outbreak in recorded history. The death toll is 315, with nearly 5,500 injured."

And we have the biggest US weather disaster starting on August 23, 2005
the day Katrina was formed.

So we have a 9/11 related event (Madrid) and a major US weather disaster.

The Great Blue Norther was on 11/11/11 , in the year 1911 = 1000 + 911
11:11 is obvious ( awakenings trigger )

number of days window  ´The Super Outbreak ´ - Katrina: 11.466 days

or 6 * 1000 + 6 * 911 = 14.466

6 * 911 = 5.466 , a key element in the Design ( 15 years min 13  ´satanic ´ days)

Mel Gibson / Signs

#19 2005-09-23 19:11:06

Dutch

Keep September 25 in mind and send your positive thoughts and prayers towards Rita. It IS possible to lessen the effects.

September 25 is Phi based related to 9/11

linking 9/11 , Madrid bombings and September 25, 2005

Mel Gibson / Signs

#20 2005-09-24 23:14:29

Krazor

Severe Burn Out.

#21 2005-09-25 05:15:59

Dutch

you mean Rita?

Mel Gibson / Signs

#22 2005-10-04 18:19:56

Dutch

I haven ´t much time to post for a while so for the time being I will only post updates at Transconscious forum:

http://transconscious.com/xoops/modules/AMS/

Mel Gibson / Signs

#23 2005-10-09 05:23:58

Dutch

9 months 11 days

Sumatra-Pakistan

Mel Gibson / Signs

#24 2005-10-21 18:50:07

Dutch

October 21 could be considered a Tetrahedron based Hyper Dimensional date, comparable to September 11.

On February 14, 2005 the Lebanese politician Hariri was killed

Here’s a summary of events and evolving thoughts about this significant event:

On February 24 I wrote that I thought Putin could be behind the Hariri killing, forcing US/Israel to a conflict with Syria first.

Early March the US accusations against Syria started , first by Rice and followed by Bush’s demand to withdraw all Syrian troops and interferences from Lebanon the next day.

The Hariri killing surely opened doors for Putin in the Middle east. In April, Russian President Vladimir Putin - on a historic first trip to the Jewish state by a Kremlin leader - was holding talks with Israeli leaders in Jerusalem.

Early June, Lebanon president Emile Lahoud was urged to resign over the killing of a leading journalist in Beirut .Samir Qasir, an opposition figure and critic of Syrian influence in Beirut, was killed by a bomb placed in his car.

Mr Lahoud has condemned the attack and Syria has rejected opposition charges that it engineered Qasir ´s killing.

Qasir ´s death was the most high-profile assassination in Lebanon since former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri died in a bomb blast on 14 February.

That killing plunged the country into its worst political crisis since the 1975-1990 war, prompting massive demonstrations and international pressure that led Syria to end its 29-year military presence in Lebanon.

Also in June, a senior U.S. senator says he has no doubt that Syria was behind the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri. Senator Patrick Leahy spoke after a meeting at U.N. headquarters with Secretary-General Kofi Annan. ( that was months before today’s release of the UN results )

The first Hyper Dimensional indicator of underlying themes and patterns came exactly 120 days after the Hariri killing ( 120 being a Tetrahedron HD keynumber, 911 related in the design): an 7 earthquake along the coast of California. Until that moment I was unaware of the underlying theme an possible HD design, but synchronity confronted me with this quake and the Hariri killing ‘came to mind’

At that time in June, I began to think that the Hariri killing in Lebanon could be a key event in the currrent evolving timeframe, as I wrote: ( technical details and referring articles left out)

“Remember how WW I started. I think there could be a 911 - lebanon connection, evolving right under our eyes.”  US – Lebanon connections popped up on the related golden Mean timespirals, including the September 20, 1984 US embassy blast , the October 23, 1983 Beirut blasts killing US and French soldiers and eventually the February 26, 1984 US troops withdrawel from Beirut.

On June 17, 2005 the ‘conditioning’ around this Hariri killing started: A United Nations investigation team says a powerful truck bomb caused the explosion that killed former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.
and synchronity with again a major Californian quake at the same day, June 17.
I will not go into detail here but there’s enough info available that indicates that a truck bomb wasn’t the case.

At that time I revised my statement that Putin could be behind all this as the design showed an US involvement, or at least a shared responsibility ( note that I’m talking about deeper levels of consciousness involved)
On June 20, the people of Lebanon have voted for change, says the leader of the main opposition anti-Syrian alliance that appears to have won the elections.

Than on Tuesday, 21 June, 2005 another blast killing a Lebanese politician .George Hawi - former Communist Party leader and an opponent of Syria - died when his car blew up.

The attack follows the anti-Syrian bloc ´s victory in elections, the first since Syria ended a 29-year occupation. Damascus ´ withdrawal followed protests sparked by the killing of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri in February. His son Saad Hariri led the bloc, which secured a majority in parliamentary elections that ended on Sunday.

The US has called for a full investigation into this June 21 killing. White House spokesman Scott McClellan said the murder was part of a pattern of targeted political assassinations to intimidate the Lebanese people. Syria ´s information minister said Damascus condemned the killing.
US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said earlier she did not know who was behind the attack.
But Ms Rice said that Damascus was contributing to "an atmosphere of instability" in Lebanon and should, as she put it, "knock it off".

The stage was set

On August 26, 2005 Syria was charged with slowing the Hariri assassination probe.
A top U.N. official has told the Security Council Syria is not cooperating with the investigation into the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.

On HD Tetrahedron date September 11 the Hariri death probe moves to Syria

On 25 September 2005, a 911 –Golden Mean Phi based related date, a Lebanese television journalist has been seriously wounded by a bomb blast in her car north of the capital Beirut.
May Chidiac, a news anchor for the Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation (LBC), was taken to hospital and said to be in a critical condition.
LBC, a Christian-owned TV station, is reputed to be one of the most prominent anti-Syrian media outlets in Lebanon. Beirut has seen a wave of recent blasts, including one that killed former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.

I expected around October 1 related info because there seemed to be a pattern emerging around the Hariri killing in Lebanon, which seems to indicate a  ´Syria first ´ scenario.

I mentioned October 1 because that day is related to the Casus Belli ( which can be translated as "risk of war" or "occasion for war") event of WW I:

June 28, 1914 - Franz Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria and his wife Sophia are killed in Sarajevo by a Serbian nationalist young man: Gavrilo Princip , the casus belli of World War I.

(As the October 2002 Bali bombing could be considered as a 9/11 related event, I consider the October 1 bombing on Bali as a  ´ritual ´ marker).  ´Independency ´ of Syria seems to be connected as underlying theme:
On the 1111 awakenings window as 555 end triggerevent: April 12, 194 6 Syria gains independence from France

I checked Debka regularly from October 1 on because I expected mossad driven conditioning to emerge regarding the Syrian situation and it started on October 4:

” Syrian ruler Assad may be ready to throw his brother Maher and brother-in-law Assef to the wolves of the UN Hariri murder inquiry. But can he change his spots and save himself?”

On Wednesday, 12 October 2005 Syria ´s interior minister Ghazi Kanaan has committed suicide, the official news agency in Damascus says.
For many years Kanaan was Syria ´s powerful intelligence chief in Lebanon, which was dominated by Syria until its military withdrawal earlier this year.

Bush responded:

US president says Syria must respect democracy in Lebanon, following withdrawal of its troops and investigation into Syrian involvement in Rafik Hariri ´s assassination

President Bush would not comment directly on the death of Mr. Kanaan, who led Syrian intelligence in Lebanon for two decades until 2003. Before his apparent suicide, the Interior Minister was questioned by U.N. officials investigating last year ´s assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.

Thursday, 20 October 2005

Troops deployed in Lebanon cities

Lebanese troops have been deployed in the capital and other key cities a day before the release of a UN report into the killing of former PM Rafik Hariri.
Armoured vehicles and soldiers have been patrolling Beirut, in what the interior minister described as an unofficial state of emergency

And finally:

Friday, 21 October 2005, 05:55 GMT

( right! 5:55 )

Syria  ´involved ´ in Hariri death

A UN inquiry into the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri says many leads point to the direct involvement of Syrian officials.
UN investigators said they had also found evidence of Lebanese collusion in Mr Hariri ´s death last February.

Mel Gibson / Signs

#25 2005-10-21 19:03:58

Dutch

Friday, 21 October 2005

US demands Syria held to account

The international community must hold Syria to account for former Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri's murder, US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has said.

bbc
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4365236.stm

Mel Gibson / Signs

#26 2005-10-25 05:05:10

Dutch

Friday, 21 October 2005

US demands Syria held to account

The international community must hold Syria to account for former Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri ´s murder, US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has said.

bbc
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4365236.stm

Read this article with the Syria situation in mind. These Golden Mean timespirals are spiralling WW I karma in our current 3-D consciousness like a boomerang

Monday, 24 October 2005

Court fight to clear war  ´coward ´

The family of a WWI soldier shot for cowardice are taking their 13-year battle for a pardon to the High Court.
Private Harry Farr ´s family cannot seek a full pardon that would clear his name but do have leave to seek a conditional pardon meaning he should not have died.

Lawyers say Pte Farr, 25, from 1st Battalion West Yorkshire Regiment had shell shock when he refused to fight.

full article:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4371040.stm

and:

Monday October 24, 8:00 PM
France calls for Security Council resolution on Syria

France wants a UN Security Council resolution to be passed demanding that Syria cooperate fully with an international probe into the murder of former Lebanese prime minister Rafiq Hariri, French Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy said.

The UN must "demand from the Syrian authorities that they collaborate entirely with this inquiry and commit themselves to cooperating fully with the Mehlis commission" investigating Hariri ´s assassination in February, he told reporters on Monday.

"If it (Syria) does not cooperate, Mr (Detlev) Mehlis will tell the Security Council and, in that case, there will be consequences," Douste-Blazy said.

He added that he hoped a resolution could be quickly submitted and that it would be adopted unanimously."

Hariri and 20 other people were killed in a bomb blast in Beirut on February 14.

A UN report into the assassination concluded last week that senior Syrian security officials probably approved the murder.

The report cited "converging evidence" of Syrian and Lebanese involvement and accused Damascus of blocking and misleading the probe.

Syria, which pulled out its troops from Lebanon in April amid an outcry over the assassination, has been bracing for possible international sanctions over the report.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/051024/1/3vvos.html

Mel Gibson / Signs

#27 2005-10-26 04:55:46

Dutch

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn ´t sleep. For some reason I had the August 14 737 crash marker in Greece on my mind, with the frozen passengers and for what that could implicate at a symbolic level.

August 14 is  ´3 days off ´ (= one of the key elememts of Design ) of August 17. August 17 is an anticipated Hyper dimensional Cube date in the Design, also the day radar equipment  ´caught ´ the Hyper Dimensional  ´print ´ of Katrina on the New Orleans area, 2 weeks prior to the actual landfall of Katrina in that area.( see enterprisemission for details )

Also, I have posted about the Venus Passage triggering a Hyper Dimensional Charge-up, visible at HD Octahedron Geometry, culminating in the Sumatra quake/Tsunami.

I was thinking about these things and this morning synchronity brought this article to my attention with alot of resonance with the material I ´ve posted here:

2012: End of the 5th Sun

by Will Hart

Certain aspects of the interlocking Maya calendar system have filtered into public consciousness in the last decade and a half. One of them is the prediction that we will come to the end of a solar-planetary cycle in 2012. But what is this cycle exactly and why is it going to end on the winter solstice of that auspicious year? Is the world going to end as some people are forecasting?

read full article here:

http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/5thsun.htm

With this article in mind I looked at todays headlines and thought if I could find some synchronity.

First thing noticed was the death of Rosa Parks, the civil rights legend died at age 92 on Monday October 24

THE Venus number is 225 and I decided to look for correlations.

The main event in her life happened ofcourse on December 1, 1955. On that day Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat to a white man on a Montgomery city bus. Her quiet stand against racial segregation that day galvanized the modern civil rights movement and catapulted the softspoken woman into history.

That day until the day she died is an exact period of 81 Venys years:

December 1, 1955 - October 24, 2005 = 18.225 days

18.225 / 225 Venus year = 81

1 Venus Year is aprox 225 Earth days

365 / Phi 1,618 = aprox 225

December 21, The Long Count of the Maya calendar recycles according to the most popular correlation. A minority argues that it does so on December 23, 2012.

The Long Count started at 13.0.0.0.0 on Julian day 584283 (3114 BC August 11 in the proleptic Gregorian calendar, or 3114 BC September 6 in the proleptic Julian calendar) according to the "Goodman, Martinez-Hernandez, Thompson" correlation (nicknamed "GMT"), the most widely accepted correlation between the Maya and Gregorian calendar. The baktuns progress 13, 1, 2, ..., 12. Because of this progression, many start the Long Count at 0.0.0.0.0 rather than 13.0.0.0.0, even though the Maya glyph for their epoch literally means "the completion of 13 baktuns". This cycle is 1,872,000 days in length, terminating on the Winter Solstice of 2012 (December 21, Gregorian) and is designated 13.0.0.0.0, since the Maya believed that time is periodic. Another correlation sometimes used, that of Lounsbury, correlates the start-day to JD 584285 (3114 BC August 13 (Gregorian) = 3114 BC September 8 (Julian) ) and the terminal date to 2012 December 23 (Gregorian).

Maya calendar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_Calendar#Long_Count

As early as in June 2004 I wrote about the possibility that the Venus Passage should trigger a HD charge up, culminating in the December 26, 2004 Sumatra EQ/Tsunami

The Earth years correspondent with the Venus years like this
8 Earth years = 13 Venus years ( aprox)

So the exact period of 13 Venus years gives:

13 times 224,68 = 2920 days

The December 26 , 2004 Earthquake/Tsunami - Lounsbury terminal date of the Mayan Calender December 23 , 2012 :

creates a window of 2920 days!

I believe this profound and very elementary stuff

In the  ´breaking the Code ´ thread I write about the Grand Precession Cycle in the Design I describe of 26.100 years

Now lett ´s compare this grand cycle with Venus years:

365.25 times 26.100 = 9.533.025 days

224.68 times 26.100 = 5.864.148 days

Earth - Venus ratio is 8 : 13

8 times 9.533.025 = 76.264.200

13 times 5.864.148 = 76.233.924

The difference between the two is exact 30.276 days

as I ´ve explained: 174 is a key number in the Design

30.276 = 174 times 174

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the material I have determined that 911 is in fact a rounded number and that the significant number seems to be:

a recurring key element in the Design is the  ´13 days satanic ´ period.

911.747 minus the  ´13 satanic days ´ gives 898.747

that ´s exactly 4 Venus years in Earths days with at least 2 decimal accuracy:

898.747 / 4 = 224.68675 ( Venus year known to me is 224.68 )

Mel Gibson / Signs

#28 2005-10-27 05:29:02

Dutch

Dutch wrote:
"This pattern continues:

October 5 - October 20 , 16 days

emphasis on October 11-12-13 and 20

Nota that October 20 is within +/- 1 day to Hyper Dimensional Tetrahedron date October 21, as anticipated on in the  ´hyperdimensional dates and 9/11 patterns ´ thread"

Thursday, 13 October 2005

Terror plans get scathing reviews

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4337014.stm

I was expecting related info today and here it is:

Thursday, 20 October 2005

Man, 43, held under Terrorism Act
A man is being held under the Terrorism Act at a police station in Manchester after being arrested in Liverpool.
Greater Manchester Police said a 43-year-old man had been arrested by the force ´s Anti-Terrorist Unit.

The arrest relates to the activities of Loyalist paramilitary groups linked to Northern Ireland.

Greater Manchester Police said the operation had been conducted with the assistance of the Merseyside police force

BBC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manc … .stm"

This pattern continues:

October 20 - November 4 , 16 days

emphasis on October 26 ( last day first 7 and first day of the 4 )

October 27-28 ( heart of the 4 )

October 29 ( last day of the 4, first day of the last 7)

and November 4 ( last day of the 7 )

Wednesday, 26 October 2005

Tories delaying terror laws fight

The Tories say they will back proposed new anti-terrorism laws as MPs debate them for the first time, before opposing some aspects at later stages.
The party is particularly against plans to allow terrorism suspects to be held for up to 90 days without charge.

The Liberal Democrats are expected to formally vote against the Terrorism Bill as a party at its second reading.

The bill would outlaw "glorifying" terrorism and make it an offence to commit acts "preparatory to terrorism".

The Conservatives ´ decision to back the government at this stage of the bill ´s progress through Parliament signals an end to the previously united approach on the issue by both opposition parties.

The increase in the time police can hold terrorism suspects, from two weeks to 90 days, is likely to provoke the biggest opposition at Wednesday ´s reading.

full article
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4377210.stm

and:

Wednesday October 26, 2:46 PM
London bomber filmed in intelligence operation last year: BBC

The alleged ringleader of the July 7 London bombers was recorded in an intelligence operation last year, the BBC reported.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/051026/1/3vxs4.html

Mel Gibson / Signs

#29 2005-10-27 05:29:38

Dutch

When intuition speaks....

I drove to work this morning and Mount St. Helens came to mind, in relation to the Hyper dimensional Cube and the Venus correlation.

I decided to check it and it was immediately there:

On May 18, 1980 - Mount St. Helens erupts in Washington killing 57 and causing US$3 billion in damage

Mount St. Helens

It is most famous for a catastrophic eruption on May 18, 1980. That eruption was the most deadly and economically destructive volcanic eruption in the history of the United States. Fifty-seven people were killed and 200 homes, 47 bridges, 15 miles (24 km) of railways and 185 miles (300 km) of highway were destroyed. The eruption blew off the top of the mountain, reducing its summit from 9,677 feet (2,950 m) to 8,364 feet (2,550 m) in elevation and replacing it with a mile-wide (1.5 km-wide) horseshoe-shaped crater (see geology section or 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens for more detail).

Exactly 40 Venus years after this catastrophic eruption:

40 times 224.68675 = 8.988 days

8.988 days after May 18, 1980 gives December 26, 2004

the catastrophic Sumatra quake causing the Tsunami

A Hyperdimensional Interference point in our 3-dimensional reality is the Cube latitude of 45 degrees North and South.

Mount st. Helens is located at 46.2 degrees North latitude, 122.8 West Longtitude, very close to the perfect HD location of 45 degrees.

Remember the Olympic openings ceremony in Athens: The Earth visualised as a rotating Cube.

The events related to mount st Helens could be Hyperdimensionally initiated

a volcano is fixed in the outer crust but due to continental drift the volcano could have been moved through time, compared to the  ´perfect ´ Hyperdimensional spot. Due to Earth ´s rotation, a fixed point on the solid crust at Northern Hemisphere will drift to the North and to the West.

In a sense, St helens could be seen as the easiest way out at the HD Cube for a period of time, but that St. Helens is off the perfect HD Cube spot. ( in relation to our 3 dimensional visibility of Hyper Dimensional energy flows)

The same process at work can be seen when looking at the islands of Hawaii.
Through time, the outer crust drifted over the perfect Tetrahedronal location of 19.47 degrees latitude, creating a chain of islands as we see today.

So if we recalculate the HD Cube spot near mount St. Helens, we have to reverse the continental drift so to speek and we should look for seismic activities at the aprox. location
of 45 degrees North Latitude and with a Longtitude East of 122,8 West on Northern Hemisphere.

YELLOWSTONE

Yellowstone is Located around 45 degrees North and 110 West Longtitude, perfectly fitting the reversed continental drift, closer to the calculted HD Cube spot ( based on the above estimates).

So Mt. st Helens and Yellowstone could be related and St ´ Helens activities could be an indication something is up at yellowstone, the creation of a new volcano near the HD Cube interference spot?

I gonna keep an eye on this because it could be possible Venus will give us indications in relation to the situation around Yellowstone

Mel Gibson / Signs

#30 2005-10-28 02:41:53

Mriver

Hi Dutch have you seen this pic of Mt st Helens it may be a fake  do not know.   http://img468.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … ens9ue.png

Be the Wave

Board footer