Re: Illuminati Explained

the Knights Templar r supposed to be the TRUE "brothers"of the grail

GNOTHI SEAUTON "Know Thyself!"

17 (edited by Hermit Brad 2006-10-11 17:29:56)

The Knights Templar exist today as the most-well known sect of the Illuminati, the Freemasons. I don't believe they're the 'true' or 'original' Brotherhood of the 'Grail', just one of the more popular ones, thanks to publications such as 'Holy Blood, Holy Grail,' and 'The Da Vinci Code.' Not to mention, the countless other books that have followed. If you think about it, the TPTB could be directing people’s focus to that one group purposely, to distract them from other sects, most likely, more important ones.

"There cannot be progress without expression. There cannot be expression without separation. There cannot be separation without progress."-Ouroboros

Yes, the old trick of using a decoy...
What would be the one to look ?

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

19 (edited by Zejith_Themis 2006-10-12 03:20:45)

Uh.. wasn't the term Illuminati for an actual group coinedby Weishaupt? thr "bavarian illuminati"?

I think the term "illuminati" gets used for no good reason. Like I said, who are the Illuminati in question?

Druid said:"I think that at the bottom line, Illuminati is the greatest (on the human level) ennemy of our quest for the Grail, i.e. spiritual evolution."

Who are they and how are they the greatest threat to evolution? Those who coined the term were on the "grail quest" and considered consolidated temporal and religious power to be the "greatest (on the human level) ennemy of our quest for the Grail", hence secrecy etc. etc.

Once again, exactly who are we speaking of? Using terms like "illuminati" or "masons" as catch-all phrases to imply "the bad guys - y'know the secret, powerful ones" is not very productive.

Hermit Brad said: "If you think about it, the TPTB could be directing people’s focus to that one group purposely, to distract them from other sects, most likely, more important ones."

That makes sense to me. Keep everyone babbling about vague innuendos on a poorly-defined group of unknown individuals so they can't stay focussed on what they need to do for themselves and, god forbid, look at the man behind the curtain!

Like I said before... I'm quite sure people In secret or secretive societies have indeed and still do use their cognoscenti and contacts in such groups to build up nexii for power brokerage, economical schemes, ecc. ecc. The Propaganda Due masonic lodge in Italy was at the center of such a scandal.

Still, from all I've studied on Illuminati they're just not what the low-on-research, high-on-fantasy conspiracy theories belch out. The fact that the "perps" of world-dominating evil are never defined as more than "illuminati" (and capriciously at that) is about as convincing as the current regimes' claims that any that disagree with them are "Al Keida" or "tehr'riss".

I see a lot of definition of "what Illuminati are" here. I'd sure like to know how folks came to their definitions, what was observed and measured so as to formulate precisely what's been said.
Such as:

1) [The Knights Templar exist today as the most-well known sect of the Illuminati, the Freemasons.]

2) [Illuminati is simply the shadow of that great school of ascension that helps us to evolve spiritually...]

Where do these affirmations come from? Speculation can be fun, but one must remember how much and what is deduction from facts and what is speculation.

Hermit Brad's idea about "them" allowing continued hysteria and obsession over WORDS (illuminati, masons) to distract us from real, functioning conspiracies is indeed the most intriguing.

In reading the C's material I see continual references to the "rosicrucians" the "masons" and the "illuminati"... all vague allusions to their evil and being "in with the STS forces" and nothing about their actual practices, teachings, etc... it seems that what comes through the board is often stuff that confirms preconceptions and glosses over complete ignorance...

I've been digging in this stuff a few years, and my conclusion is that rosy cross/ illuminati groups are about studying symbolism, spirituality and the occult sciences. Many times internal rows and member's ego trips cause havoc in these groups, sometimes spinoff groups are started. Sometimes imitator groups arise, sometimes folks just write tons of bullpucky on the subjects because it makes good copy (and sales).

I"m still waiting for this thread to explain Illuminati.... wink

Peace, yo..

Love is the law, love under will.

Zejith Themis
      .:420-510:.
    FIAT IUSTITIA
    RUAT COELUM

Zejith, I've pondered on the same thing. As we are told, or what is known about the Illuminati, anyone who questioned the belief system of the time, combined religious knowledge with scientific knowledge, and fought for such things were considered illuminated ones, opposed to a negative connotation, such as heretic. This is why I think Noble Realms and plenty of other sites prefer to use the title TPTB (The Powers That Be) instead of using a broad title such as Illuminati.

"There cannot be progress without expression. There cannot be expression without separation. There cannot be separation without progress."-Ouroboros

NO NO NO--- u have to read ALOT more on this subject, and i mean ALOT...theyre not the illuminati, but the illuminati would like u to---L0VE U TO THINK SO>they USED them and took on their NAME, not their real characteristics.  i am an avid STUDENT/RESEARCHER on this subject for the last 10 yrs.  they were INVADED by the real EVIL ones and their cloak is flown to this day, its a bait and switch tactic.  they DESPISED the church, the kings, the deplorable conditions of peasants, fiefs, they were the ones who wrote the real foundations of the magna carta.  the "unalienable" part means, in essence, that no f____g KING bastard can take over the life/property of the fiefs/slaves and LIEN their lands and goods.  leaving nothing for the poor souls that worked the lands and grew the crops, as the piece of shit kings charged them to get this---LIVE, and aint that somehtin'...paying to  frickin LIVE--see anything u know here, pay to live, to die, and get toilin' that land u useless eaters.   REAL HISTORY explains it, but not all of it.  there is layer upon layer of DECEIT.  the illuminati bankers of today (same reincarnated bastards from the BEGINNING...) took their PRODUCT, stole their entire fortune, secrets, took them on in the GUISE that theyre who they r, which they are NOT.  really nice decoy, infestation, take over, switchaf'inroo.

the deal is that they knew (way way more info than whats in HBHG, btw) that real royalty means sovereignity, government for and by the ppl from a source of wisdom, truth, fairness.  the real bloodlines are so esoteric, so injected with knowledge, power, talent, (that DNA is what it is), it has characteristics that r so admireable, and they were part of it, by birth, by their own histories.  not by take over and groups like the sanhedrin, the hapsburgs, the killers of real wizard kings, who set up the church to be even more sick and powerful.  so they tried thru centuries to keep the knowledge of this, of who was really who  (adamic man vs pre-adamic man, which gets into OP's, and yep--that whole subject, again) esoteric practices, sophia, gnostic info, ritual, use of physics and geometry, thought women were useful beings, taught ppl how to read and write, had homes for raped women/unwed mothers, schools for girls, pensions for widows, etc etc--good shit that empowered US in old times, when were werent CHATTEL  (when was that? yeah)  from the bloodsuckers of today, that still reign and rule.  they got used, the got invaded and taken over and changed into what LOOKS like freemasonry etc now.

their whole deal was the hatred of men being ruled by avaricious sickos, kings by fake birthright... whose birthright?  that too has been invaded, infested, taken over, so that "ruling" with heart and soul (just talked about on another thread in the last 24hrs on here) is prohibited on this planet.  clean logical ensouled leadership is what im talkin about, and it aint no banker or no crapass monarchy.  its LEADERSHIP from love of ones fellow man--because of TRUE knowledge, and warriorship, with an esoteric understanding of what is fair, what is for the highest good.  for souls on this planet, in this sector, rule by wanting to, rule by talent, and it doesnt exist much on this base planet.  they organized, they got powerful so like any bitchin group, with insight and support of the common ppl/the slaves that r OWNED and by those that tell others hey wake up--ur being SCREWED, ideas and concepts that usurps the status quo--they were destroyed, accused of devil worship, head and baphomet style, and all the butt-f'___n , u know, that always comes next and riles everybody up.  all the typical crap--that the church and their minions end up ruining and conquering.  all the while, while theyre the ones raping, screwing everybody, torturing everybody, pillaging in the name of god.  its always real cool to make ur enemy the scapegoat of YOUR crimes, to accuse others of what ur really doing.  its called projection and the PTB r bitchin good at it. why not?  its what THEY DO for a living.  theyre  masters at it.  the real KT were way more otherworldly they figured out alot of stuff, and the real PTB had to ace 'em, and fast and steal all their wealth, their invented banking system, and more intricate programs than that, so the PTB took what looked like a great thing, they took it all, changed it and didnt do any of the work/implementation.  their real ideas were/r still excellent, logical and ppl started to see that and to depend on em, and so they had to go.  dont believe what u see or hear--keep reading and dont fall for it.  read up on john martinus--sometimes known as "jon" martinus.

and druid ur right--that whole title was bastardized and changed from its original. yes

Hey zenden.

Can you recommend a book that I may research to expand on your views on this ?

23 (edited by zenden 2006-10-15 11:35:24)

google--so darn many.  read anything by Ean Beggs, Stephen Dafoe, Tracy Twyman, read Laurence Gardner, (dont anybody chime in yet--just gather info and discern).  alot can come from many sources, including real text books and even akashic records sources.   im gonna have to send u some websites and u can see for urself.  give me some time and i will send u some.   go to carolynevers.com.  i looked at her stuff the other day,  shes got some interesting stuff there.  also, check out medieval ancient history on the web, and look up the albigensians, and the cathars.  i will send u some stuff or post it over the wk end.

u have to investigate rosslyn chapel, the history of scotland, the stone of destiny, robert the bruce's history, the battle of bannockburn, sorta stay away from the crusades at first, but do read Lincoln & Baigent, and...forget the 3rd guy at the moment--u gotta read Rule by Secrecy, Holy Blood Holy Grail anyway, read the real stories of Joan of Arc, yes--even tho u will be criticized--check out stuff on the ancient Macabees, and the, sorry for those who dont agree--ALOT on the Merovingians and how that relates to Samson, yes--its him, from the bible.  read up on the Franks, the Carolingians. the history of France.  type in "warrior monks" and u will get tons.  dont get into the freemasonry stuff yet.  but do later and i say--read up on Nova Scotia, and Oak Island.  god--i could go on for days and am so wanting to say so much but cant--cannot type that kind of volume and be parsimonious.  Fulcanelli, Umberto Eco, lots on sacred geometry.  things r wrapped up in other things, u will even have to get into Le Rennes la Chateau stuff, the history of the auquedoc area in france, the history of the Rhaennes/Rhennes area, oh god, here i go, the passover plot stuff even, the crucificion stuff, john the baptsist beliefs even, the essenes, the copper scrolls vs dead sea scrolls in and of themselves, paintings and their symbolism by Poussein.  all the Mary Magdalene stuff, Margaret Starbird stuff.  read the book The Last Temptation of Christ, by konstanakis and check out the movie with willam dafoe --the point being to feel hook-ups and investigate the society at the time that the KT believed they were fighting against vs who and why they upheld JC , why they believed the way they did, stuff on black madonnas, im sorry, but there is so much tied in, even read The Sword of Destiny by and anything by Trevor Ravencroft.  more later  it gets tangential

25 (edited by Zejith_Themis 2006-10-13 01:38:47)

Zenden: Seems quite a web of tangents as it is. quite a lot of "stuff"

Any fil rouge amongst these subject you could highlight as a road toward the statements in post #21?

My research has been into the validity of the symblogical framework used by modern occultists, as history and it's interpretation depends on trustworthy accounts from truly informed sources (rare and rarely identifiable), whereas experimentation and evaluation of the system rests solely on the system itself.

I'm sure the list might go on for days, but in the interest of parsimony and communication how about a synopsis of the important points as they relate to the thread?

Hermit Brad: Yes, TPTB is an adeguate catch-all. Illuminati gets used too much, as anyone using a system similar to the western syncretic ideal (undoubtedly influenced by the Knights Templar and their contact with sufism, qabalah and gnostics) claims the title title proudly; and any wishing to imply a secret society OWG type conspiracy throws the title around liberally as an accusation.

TPTB have no system, and would co-opt all outlets of spiritual advancement systems if they could. Not being able to co-opt all, Divide et Impera becomes the watchword.

As Zejith likes to say:

Organized religion is a win-win situation. TPTB win whether they create a fanatical convert or an atheist; both have been effectively blocked.

Zejith Themis
    FIAT IUSTITIA
    RUAT COELUM

oh, and it's "langued'oc" (hope it's spelt right), not "auquedoc" (what have the romans ever done for us?) wink

it's the "land of the tongue of 'oc'" as opposed to that of the tongue of "oui", from how the area dialects said the word "yes".

Zejith Themis
    FIAT IUSTITIA
    RUAT COELUM

Je parle français, je suis Québécois. Je connais un peu de Langue des oiseaux. L'argot, l'art goth.
Languedoc (région de la France), langue d'oc.

Si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas    me les poser.
---
I speak French and know a bit of Language of the Birds (alchemy in language). I you have questions about the implications of alchemy in the French language, just ask!

Oooh.. Druid fill us in on the language of the birds! I was lazy and went for english in school wink
I love tracing terms... hit me with some pigeon french!

Zenden>> I'm not dyslexic, but have moments of verbal scrambling and typing dyslexia. Very annoying indeed. Usually happens when I don't rest enough.

Still... besides the aqueduct, the roads, the sewers, the law and order, the wine..... What have the Romans ever done for US?!

Zejith Themis
    FIAT IUSTITIA
    RUAT COELUM

I LOVE Monty Python's Life of Brian!

---

dyslexia, according to anthroposophists, is the outer sign of hidden gifts that may emerge later on in life. dyslexics are able to see things from many angles all at once. They should become architects, but most people believe dyslexia is a handicap, so they do not even try...

---

In English first:
Wake up , Way Cup
Good night, Good Knight

In French:
Adam was made of mud (in French 'boue') and was made to stand up (debout, in French, means to stand up). Adam, fait 'de boue', fut mis 'debout'.

Le demon est l'envers du monde. (demon is the inverted world. world='monde' . de-mon / mon-de)

when we teach we do it by bleeding (giving our blood, our support of self)
in French: quand on enseigne, on le fait 'en saignant' (enseignant=teacher, en-saignant= to bleed, to give away blood)

4 elements: Fire, Air, WAter, earth. in french: Feu(F), air(the letter R is pronounced 'Air') , eau (O), terre (T). arranged, it gives: F,O,R,T. 'un fort'= a fortress.

When someone dies, the fire element goes away and the rest dissolves. in French, on epigraphs on tombs, when write "Feu Martin Larouche" to say he is dead. Dead in french is "MORT", the F is replaced by a M, the M means the World (Monde, Matière). O, R and T dissolves into formless matter of the world and the fire element is gone in the spiritual world.

--
Giant= 'géant'
Angel= 'ange'

ge-ant  is the inversion of An-ge
we can also spell geant (giant) 'Je-En' and ange 'En-Je'. 'Je En' would mean in english I in (something, like in the world). So the I is in matter, and Giants are fallen angels, they fell in matter. 'En-Je' (angel) would mean 'in the I" or "world in the I". Angels are spiritual beings who have a world in themselves, whereas giants have their I in the world of matter.

in the past, we didn't say 'Je' (I, self, me) we said 'Ie'. This means that in the past the I wasn't so much intricate in matter. The hook of the letter J means the I hooked itself in the lower world, in matter. So compared to our ancestors (who said 'Ie' to say I), we (who say Je to say I) are more entangled in matter.

each letter of the alphabet has its hebrew correspondance and symbolic-image power. It works in every language which used the roman-latin alphabet.

A= compas, the Rule by which the world gets its shape, the LAW, the Principle that gives form, etheric world.
B= house, the one that comes in second, like tha Baby (in french bebe is simply pronouced by saying twice the letter B= 'Bay-Bay').
C= the body ('corps') that receives the soul and is left away when we die (corpse).
D= the daddy, the model which we imitate to form ourselves. we descend from our parents or autority figure.
E= the three worlds (physical, soul, spirit) united by the vertical line of Unity of 1 or I.
F= take off the physical world from precedent letter. Fire. soul and spirit united by Unity ou 1 or I.
G= goes into the center or reverse from center outwards in spiral. like a throat ('gorge' in French). god, geometry, gnosis, gnome, ...gnomy, etc.
H= equilibrium in duality, balanced in the middle.
I= I self me or the unity of the 1 World or 1 God.
J= The I that has taken root or hook in matter in its lower part.
K= the broken unity, in French 'cassé' is pronouced 'KAA-say'. At the great Kabaret was written in France for analphabets with a barred K inside a big O shaped circle ('O grand' 'K barré' = 'Au grand Cabaret')
L= the oriented movement of unity in the world, like in WILL. Lion is a symbol of will. For analphabets, motels had signs like this: a golden lion, because in French 'Au lion d'or' sounds like 'Au lit on dort', which means 'in bed we sleep'. 
M= The World (Monde), Mountains, twin peaks-horns of the Beast of Material world, the two legs of the women giving birth, Mother='Mère', Sea='Mer'.
N= the inversion, revolution (with inverted N in russian revolution), the Unity that is inverted, upside-down.
O= 'Eau' is pronounced 'O', it is the fluidity of astrality and the completeness and self-encloseness of the body and soul-body. In the astral world, everything comes back into itself.
P= soul and spirit linked to each other in unity (I), but even more linked to each other than in the letter F. Pater, papa, Pope, it is the representant of spiritual-soul authority over the world.
Q= in French 'cul' means 'ass, butt'. Sexual and erotic nature, la 'queue' (tail or penis). It beaks the self-enclosed circle, it opens to dissociation of body and soul-spirit in (often sexual) extasy.
R= in french the letter R is pronounced 'Air'. R is the blow of the wind, of air, airy, ruach = spirit.
S= movement in all directions, ecletic and multifaceted work of Steiner for example, but can tend to dispersion, even dissolution in disordinate and dissipated movement. Serpent, Sophia, Sapiens...
T= Terre (earth or ground or soil), Michael kills the dragon and puts him in the underground of the earth: 'Michael TERRasse le dragon')
U= a vase that receives, being open to receive, knowledge, information, the other person (you), etc.
V= it points, like a sword or a knife, pierces, concentrate in one point. pierce the Val (vallée = between two mountains or hills) ('voile'=veil), Perce-val.
W= double pointed, in English it is double-U but in French it is double-V. More logical indeed... The Double, doppelganger, the inverted World (Moinde    l'envers). in language of the Birds, W stands for nothing, absence, we just skip it as if there were no letters at all.
X= the aXis, Axess, excess, Xtacy, a center and two crossing lines. Where parallels intersect. All things, all directions north, south, etc. Everything. or Nothing. a mark (for treasures for example). 
Y= The synthesis of duality of thesis/antithesis. union of conflicting tendencies their once and future oneness. 
Z= the horizontal inversion of left-right, switch, like the N but pertaining to matter (pertains to the lower part of the world instead of unity). Zarathoustra was a spiritual teacher of dualism and the conflict and victory of Good-Light over Evil-Darkness, but it' not the best example. I can't think of any other example for Z.

30 (edited by Zejith_Themis 2006-10-14 06:49:20)

Hebrew equivalencies:

A �  (alef) pronounced A, AE, Eh or guttural stop. Name written extended means "ox". (value 1) air
B ב (bet) B or V. Means "house" (value 2) mercury
G ×’ (gimel) G or J. Means camel or rope (think about jesus, now...) (value 3) moon
D ×” (dalet) D. means door. (4) venus
H ×” (heh) H. means window (5) aries
V ו (waw) W, O, V, U. nail. (6) taurus
Z ×– (zain) Z. sword (7) gemini
Ch ×— (cheth) Ch, H (aspirated), K. fence. (8) cancer
T ט (teth) T. snake. (9) leo
Y ×™ (yud) Y, I, J. hand (10) virgo
K ך ×›  (kaf) K. palm of hand (20/500) jupiter
L ×Ŕ  (lamed) L. ox-goad. (30) libra
M �  מ (mem) M. water (40/600) water
N ן �   (nun)N. fish (50/700) scorpio
S ס (samek) S. prop or staff (60) saggitarius
a'a ×¢ (ayin) Gn, a'a, A, O. eye. (70) capricornus
P ף פ (peh) P, F. mouth (80/800) mars
Tz ץ צ (Tzaddi) Tz, Z, X. fish-hook (90/900) aquarius
Q ק (qof) Q. back of head. (100) pisces
R ×è (rish) R. head. (200) sun
S ש (shin) Sh, S.  tooth. (300) fire/spirit
Th ת (tav) T, Th, S. cross (400) saturn/earth

Modern western occultism extends the table of correspondences considerably.
Crowley's 777 or (I'm still waiting on my order) Skinner's magician's tables are good sources.

The former is readily available online as a PDF, as is the sepher yetzirah in various translations, with and without comments.

Your entry for L gives me food for thought. Something about the paths of lamed and teth on the tree of life always bothered me. The Golden Dawn exchanged the respective tarot trump numbers, but left the paths intact. I always felt leo should go from 6 to 5 and libra from 5 to 4.

Zejith Themis
    FIAT IUSTITIA
    RUAT COELUM