31 (edited by laozu 2006-09-13 19:33:34)

Re: **Orgone Experience**

I've been working with and observing this stuff for about three and a half years now.  My findings and opinions are not all mainstream, but I have based them solely on personal observation.

It is quite possible to construct orgonite devices which have negative effects on qi lines in the ground and high level entities in the neighborhood.

When a negative orgonite device is created or obtained, it is better to take a sledge hammer to it and dispose of the small pieces than simply throw the offensive device into a landfill. If it has copper pipe in it, it is OK to reclaim the pipe and reuse it.

Most of the negative pieces come as a result of being too fancy in the construction. Leaving the state of mind of the builder aside, I will list some purely physical problems in the construction:

Each piece of crystal has its own field, and placing several crystals close together can effect a negative interaction of those fields.

Interactions between quartz crystals and magnets can be quite tricky. I have seen a case where addition of neomagnets in the ground next to a (good in itself) orgonite device has caused a line of qi on which the device was laid to turn negative.

Coils wrapped about crystals in orgonite devices are more likely to make the devices negative than positive, unless the maker has a well-developed energy sense. Just moving a coil a few millimeters can change the effect enormously.

Adding various stones can make things worse, unless the maker is talented and knows what she is doing.

Adding metal other than shavings can have a negative influence.

Plastic in the ingredients or enclosing the product can be negative, though not as much so as some of the other things.

Unfortunately, when making orgonite devices, people turn to innovation because such is fun and interesting, and so there are many more negative orgonite devices out there than there would be if people would stick to simplicity.

32 (edited by laozu 2006-09-08 10:01:20)

Re: **Orgone Experience**

The first device I built and observed was the "Don Croft" cloudbuster. Here is an account of some direct observations made after construction. They were originally posted in the old CloudBuster forum.

I should mention that the term POR (or positive orgone) means positive qi, and the term DOR (or negative orgone) means negative qi.

Re: **Orgone Experience**

so i have been meaning to post about my orgone story for awhile but havent got around to it because it is a bit of a long story...i got involved with making orgone in 2004 at a particularly difficult time in my life.  i was homeless and becoming aware of a human trafficking ring in my area(san francisco) which several of my friends had escaped from.  as i found out more, i realized that there was also human sacrifice involved as well.  very scary stuff.  i tried to approach local activist groups but they were not interested.  at all.  so i tried working with orgone as a last approach, because the crofts claimed it was effective in disabling nwo-affiliated organizations.  i was desperate for anything that would make a difference so i poured all of my money into it. 
making the orgone was especially difficult because i had no place to do it-i tried pouring resin under bridges and carting around garbage bags full of metal shavings in baby carriages while it was raining-i didnt realize resin wont set when it is wet out (i am mentioning this not to get a pity reaction or make myself look like a hero but because it is relevant in what i am about to tell you all).  eventually i ended up pouring about 400 towerbusters within my room in a crack hotel(i paid for all of it with my ssi retrocheck).  the smell was so extreme you could smell it across the entire 2nd floor and my dog absolutely refused to enter my room, so she had to stay in a friends room.  my neighbors thought i was cooking speed(one good thing about living with drug addicts is they dont snitch!).  i wasted a lot of resin because i poured the mix into plastic dixie cups, which proceeded to melt all over the floor.  the resin permanently adhered to the floor-when i was attempting to scrape it off some of the floor tiles came up!  eventually, i collapsed on my bed in the midst of all the noxious fumes and hundreds of now paper dixie cups.  all in all, it was not a pleasant experience, and i hate to think that the pyschic energy i was emanating during those hours went into the orgone i made.  but since don was adamant there was zero chance of that happening, and he invented the damn things, i figured it was ok.  hopefully i did not inflict some serious damage(i certainly did to the room!)
anyways...i had been emailing don and he said he was passing through the bay area with his wife and could help me distribute the tbs.  i was so excited to meet him and told all my friends about it.  the only problem is that the hotel was run like a jail..we could not have visitors unless they were preapproved by the desk clerks and i had to be downstairs to let them in, visitors had to have ID, and besides i had no phone.  i tried to explain this to don but i dont think he understood.  so the day of his visit comes and i went to the store for 20 minutes..when i got back the desk clerk told me i had some visitors come by and leave.  the next day i got an email from don saying they couldnt find a parking space and left town.  i was disappointed but didnt give it much thought beyond that.
a month goes by.  and then i read on ethericwarriors..don is saying that he narrowly avoided getting set up with an agent in san francisco.  does he mean me?  next, cbsworks blog contains person information about the inside of my room.  how does he know this?  his blog says(i dont remember the exact words but the details are still in my memory) "a lady in san francisco had some orgone sent to her..she lied and said she distributed it but the tbs are all in a plastic bag under the sink"...and some other disparaging comments about me that i forget.  well he got part of it right and part of it so f*cking wrong i was livid!  i spent at least $700 on making all that orgone!  and none of it was sent to me! but the funny thing is, the orgone was all in a plastic bag under my sink for awhile.  frankly, i felt like my boundaries had been violated and i never spent a cent on orgone again.
after that experience, that whole scene started to seem more and more cultlike and creepy.  i definitely got a black magic vibe from it and eventually resolved to steer clear of the whole group.  there was a lot of drama, people on the orgone bulletin boards were all getting called agents, hordes of people were getting banned from posting, etc.  at one point i remember very clearly, cbswork posted a pic of himself on his blog, walking down the beach.  the caption he wrote said "the man who walks with angels".  exact quote. i didnt see anything resembling an angel in that picture-not even close.  now im not denying that angels exist, or even that they pick certain individuals to communicate with.  but whoever those individuals are, i would make a bet that theyre not out there bragging about it.  in fact, if im not wrong, humility is one of the qualities that angels gravitate to.
so thats my orgone experience.   has anyone experienced anything like this?  maybe it is possible that i unfairly discredited the an entire group based on the immature actions of one person...i dont know.  but i am not in any hurry to spend any more money on all that stuff.

Re: **Orgone Experience**

Wow that's quite a post! Didn't know you were an Agent, sorry to hear that. I bet you bug your own phone. Just kidding. The paranoia is just for effects. When you read those stories of etheric warriors it sounds like keystone cops, a single guy outsmarting all these dastardly demons who are out to kill him, something out of a cartoon.
  There was always some degree of infighting in the orgone groups. The lastest friction is over agnihotra ash. There are some who claim it is evil and demonic. The stuff has been used for centuries as a healing agent by people who never heard of aliens or orgone.
  I build my own orgone devices. Aside from occasional psychic attacks right before I build something new and/or powerful, I haven't had any problems. I believe they remove negative thoughtforms but only if your karma is okay with that.
  I like working with my hands so it's more like a hobby for me (I don't play golf).  I'm going to making a dozen or so new HHG's and need to give away a few of what I've got laying around to make room. If anyone is interested, email me. If you are energy sensitive it would help me to get some feedback.

Re: **Orgone Experience**

laozu wrote:

Most of the negative pieces come as a result of being too fancy in the construction. Leaving the state of mind of the builder aside, I will list some pure physical problems in the construction

Thank you and I have some questions.

laozu wrote:

Each piece of crystal has its own field, and placing several crystals close together can effect a negative interaction of those fields.

What configuration of crystals would cause a negative interaction. Any you can think of off the top of your head?

laozu wrote:

Interactions between quartz crystals and magnets can be quite tricky. I have seen a case where addition of neomagnets in the ground next to a (good in itself) orgonite device has caused a line of qi on which the device was laid to turn negative.

I wonder what underground area would be reasonable to assume magnets be present.


laozu wrote:

Coils wrapped about crystals in orgonite devices are more likely to make the devices negative than positive, unless the maker has a well-developed energy sense. Just moving a coil a few millimeters can change the effect enormously.

Interesting because those diagrams you will find online differentiate only between winding the crystals in opposite directions. So now, according to you, how exactly would one tell (aside from having a well developed energy sense) that their copper wind will not produce a negative reaction?

I am as is Void.

36 (edited by LipstickMystic 2006-09-11 14:23:07)

Re: **Orgone Experience**

Dunkelheit,

I think your guardian angels were looking out for you that day when you missed out on meeting Don and his wife. 

There is a ton of cult-like energy around the different factions of orgone creators out there.

Very sad. Long ago it became impossible to objectively share experiences with most of them, even when their devices were doing terrible damage and people simply wanted to get out a word of warning.

Smaller groups have sprung up of energy sensitives and dedicated orgone creators who compare notes on stuff.  Many of them have fallen afoul of very serious, very bad, black magic being directed at them by some of the key players. This same black magic energy can be conveyed in the actual devices that these people sell and distribute, unfortunately.

I agree with Laozu that you might just want to take a sledgehammer to the bad pieces!  An efficent way of putting an end to the energy circuit being generated with the orgone.  But I would add that it's also important to close down the energy vortex that has been opened by the negatively oriented orgone.  Close up the etheric holes that are letting nasty critters in.  That's important, too.

One of CBSworks primary teachers, his long-time guru, was a man by the name of Torkom Saraydarian.  This man is no longer alive but his energies are very active in the auric fields of his students.

I will say no more about that here except to give you a link where you can view a photo of Torkum.  Do some energy scanning and see what you sense.  This might give you more information as you pull together different pieces of the orgone community puzzle.


http://www.tsgfoundation.org/

LipstickMystic aka Jennifer

37 (edited by Millenium 2007-05-05 11:02:21)

Re: **Orgone Experience**

I suggest cloudbusting by drinking watered down martini's in plastic cups with colorful umbrellas. It's a DOR beverage. (Drink Orgone Rapidly) for best results!

38 (edited by laozu 2006-09-15 15:09:00)

Re: **Orgone Experience**

Xenopope wrote:

What configuration of crystals would cause a negative interaction. Any you can think of off the top of your head?

Take two quartz crystals and identify the positive ends (usually the more pointed ends). Place the crystals in line with the positive ends touching. That will give you a strong negative interaction.
    Now place the negative end of one crystal next to the positive end of the other, the crystals still in line. This should give you a positive interaction.
    Now move the front crystal gradually away from the rear cystal. The interaction changes gradually from positive to negative, and then gradually to positive again, and then gradually to negative again, where the extremes become less and less as the stones move further and further apart. If you graphed the intensity of the interaction on a Y axis against the distance apart along an X-axis, with the X-axis neutral, the upper half-plane positive, and the lower half-plane negative, the graph would appear something like a damped cosine curve.
     It becomes more complex, as well as more interesting, when a larger number of crystals is used.

Xenopope wrote:

I wonder what underground area would be reasonable to assume magnets be present.

Where you have seen someone bury them. smile

Xenopope wrote:

Interesting because those diagrams you will find online differentiate only between winding the crystals in opposite directions. So now, according to you, how exactly would one tell (aside from having a well developed energy sense) that their copper wind will not produce a negative reaction?

To the reader, anything I write is "according to me". Of course I would not write it if I did not think it were true.
    This is a subject over which more people disagree with me than just about any other, partly because many people use coils as parts of their creations. My opinions have created some enemies that I know, and likely a number more that I don't know.

     Any coil has its own etheric field, and it will interact with the field of a quartz crystal. Suppose, for instance, a simple copper wire is wrapped about a simple quartz crystal, in such a way that the interaction is as strongly positive as possible. Just moving the wire in one place, as much as a millimeter, can change the interaction to negative -- or vice versa.

     So you have to be energy senstitive, or to trust the maker of the coil/crystal creation to know that you have it right. And if you trust to chance, you will have a much greater chance of getting it wrong than of getting it right.

39 (edited by laozu 2006-09-13 11:39:38)

Re: **Orgone Experience**

Here is the etheric field of a quartz crystal, taken at random. The red lines are positive, the purple negative, and the arrows show the direction of the flow. The (blue) crystal has its negative end to the left and positive to the right.
     It is not too clear from this example, but in general the pattern is usually more chaotic behind the negative end than in front of the positive end.
     This particular crystal was so-called "double ended", where both ends were smooth and pointed. More often the negative end is rough and easily distinguished from the positive end by appearance. The chaotic behavior behind is usually more pronounced in such cases.
http://www.palouse.net/laozu/field3.bmp
What you see above, of course, is a planar cross-section of the 3-dimensional etheric field.

Re: **Orgone Experience**

Accoridng to anthroposophists, what WReich and TConstable called orgone is chemical-ether (also called sound-ether or number-ether) and life ether (the most densening ether that exists).

Ethers can be fallen, but that's our fault. Elemental beings then take a fallen form accordint to the fallen-ness of disponible ethers around. The critters Constable photographed are of the lowest kind of etheric beings there is, not low in an STS sense, low in consciousness (they look like living cells or spots). Also, the more they fall in STS because of fallen ethers, the more they condense and drop from their proper current of evolution. They thus engender electromagnetic forces around themselves, that which they (ab)use as a vehicle in our world. (Magnetism is fallen chemical-sound-number ether). They become more visible and dense because they orient themselves towards physicality (having lost their way, falling from the ascending path).

We should feel sorry for them and empathize with all the strenght of our will and feeling for them to regain consciousness of the ascending path. Thus they will stop being STS, feeding off us and subverting our minds, manipulating the climate and spreading the sphere of influence of fallen ethers.

I think TConstable has understood a lot about them but he misses a real SOUL connection to elementals, that which Nicolaas de Jong actually accomplished. I suggest reading: "The Jasper Initiative or finding our way in the etheric-life world".
http://www.bruisvat.nl/english/jasper.htm
A great article!


Or this presentation of the work of Nicolaas de Jong:
http://www.runework.com/Rune%20homepage … 0intro.htm
Spiritual Science
Modern natural sciences come to the limits of presupposed objectivity. Quantum physics has discovered that one of the parameters with a laboratory experiment is the observer himself. A dialogue between Niels Bohr and Albert Einstein can make this clear. Bohr disagreed with Einstein’s hypothesis of light speed, upon which base he had grounded theory of relativity. He therewith started with an experiment wherewith a smallest parcel of light, a light quant, if it could make a choice between two openings to fall through, it would behave differently, being in such a way that it should react to this choice. According to Einstein this was impossible, considering the hypothesis of the unequivocalness of the event. The light quant would choose either the one or the other opening.
Later on it showed out that such an experimental design causes that the one and only light quantum is behaving as if it interfered with another, non-present one: a photographic layer behind this double opening shows an interference (wavelike) pattern instead of a point which normally one single lightquant would cause. Which actually undermines the hypothesis of the speed of light; the light already knew of that choice before it started to dislocate. Likewise our consciousness can transport to the spot on Earth to where we direct ourselves. Light and consciousness are similar, and timeless.
Other sciences, like behavioural sciences as well try out the liens between the soul and the spirit with matter, to connect these with the common way of science practice (for instance transpersonal psychology, morphogenetic behavioural fields in. Rupert Sheldrake’s theories amongst others). Especially in coaching projects within concerns and organisations the transmitting power of man to man has already been known for a longer time, and there are elaborated methods to make more conscious the inner qualities of the soul and as well to improve these individually.
When we consider more closely the spiritual good, inherited from ancient Greece, and apply it to modern development of consciousness, as Anthroposophy has done, we can develop a true science which incorporates the spirit, the soul and the life body. It then becomes to a spiritual science. This predominantly works with methods of characterising, which in outlines is called phenomenology or Goethean Science (initially worked out by Goethe). This characterising is because one involves the soul in it, and this is being constructed out of objective workings from the entire surrounding cosmos, but elaborates this in a subjective way. Through observing oneself in the observations, one can however learn to educate and as well transform oneself in such a way that one learns to observe the objective realities through this. That is called scholing. An advantage to the common useful scientific methods is that with observing and acting one transforms and sublimates oneself, which may cause one to develop more refined inner organs for objectivation.
When one draws into this the original science, star knowledge and wisdom, pne can come to clarifying insights about the observations one can have with the normal senses and observational instruments as extensions of these. There join deeper dimensions, which one can test again by experiment. It is nonsense to assume with this that one ends up in a belief. The only assumption one can take with this, is whether one wants to find the sense of a phenomenon. What one then can find, tells as much over oneself, ones relation to the phenomenon, as about the phenomenon under investigation itself.

Modern natural sciences come to the limits of presupposed objectivity. Quantum physics has discovered that one of the parameters with a laboratory experiment is the observer himself. A dialogue between Niels Bohr and Albert Einstein can make this clear. Bohr disagreed with Einstein’s hypothesis of light speed, upon which base he had grounded theory of relativity. He therewith started with an experiment wherewith a smallest parcel of light, a light quant, if it could make a choice between two openings to fall through, it would behave differently, being in such a way that it should react to this choice. According to Einstein this was impossible, considering the hypothesis of the unequivocalness of the event. The light quant would choose either the one or the other opening.
Later on it showed out that such an experimental design causes that the one and only light quantum is behaving as if it interfered with another, non-present one: a photographic layer behind this double opening shows an interference (wavelike) pattern instead of a point which normally one single lightquant would cause. Which actually undermines the hypothesis of the speed of light; the light already knew of that choice before it started to dislocate. Likewise our consciousness can transport to the spot on Earth to where we direct ourselves. Light and consciousness are similar, and timeless.
Other sciences, like behavioural sciences as well try out the liens between the soul and the spirit with matter, to connect these with the common way of science practice (for instance transpersonal psychology, morphogenetic behavioural fields in. Rupert Sheldrake’s theories amongst others). Especially in coaching projects within concerns and organisations the transmitting power of man to man has already been known for a longer time, and there are elaborated methods to make more conscious the inner qualities of the soul and as well to improve these individually.
When we consider more closely the spiritual good, inherited from ancient Greece, and apply it to modern development of consciousness, as Anthroposophy has done, we can develop a true science which incorporates the spirit, the soul and the life body. It then becomes to a spiritual science. This predominantly works with methods of characterising, which in outlines is called phenomenology or Goethean Science (initially worked out by Goethe). This characterising is because one involves the soul in it, and this is being constructed out of objective workings from the entire surrounding cosmos, but elaborates this in a subjective way. Through observing oneself in the observations, one can however learn to educate and as well transform oneself in such a way that one learns to observe the objective realities through this. That is called scholing. An advantage to the common useful scientific methods is that with observing and acting one transforms and sublimates oneself, which may cause one to develop more refined inner organs for objectivation.
When one draws into this the original science, star knowledge and wisdom, pne can come to clarifying insights about the observations one can have with the normal senses and observational instruments as extensions of these. There join deeper dimensions, which one can test again by experiment. It is nonsense to assume with this that one ends up in a belief. The only assumption one can take with this, is whether one wants to find the sense of a phenomenon. What one then can find, tells as much over oneself, ones relation to the phenomenon, as about the phenomenon under investigation itself.

Objective Art
http://www.runework.com/Rune%20homepage … 0intro.htm
Art is usually considered as being subjective. It is an emotional expression of the artist, or his vision upon reality (a thinking and imagining function) which he tries to express in a sensitive way through his artistic expressions. This goes especially for Art of about the last 50 years.
It is less known however that one can also come to objective experiences all through the feelings. When different people retell the same event which the witnessed, you will hear as much versions as there are persons. Considering this closer however one do can recognise different types of tale telling. That is because there are about seven different soul types of people, which have each one specific inner organs as the dominant one, and these will have a more similar reproduction of that event. When beside this one takes as well in consideration the way in which each one perceives the world, which is called the world vision (of which there are twelve), one may come to an even more unified recognition of the initially as subjective experienced magnitude of the reproductions. In the subjectively experienceable, there where the soul or psyche works, there do appear to be objective workings present. And these anyone can learn to recognise and this acknowledge within himself. In this way one can look at a piece of art and all through the subjective experiences. In this way one can look at a piece of art and recognise and even interpret the objective psychic workings all through the subjective experiences (which does not make the piece of art less satisfying esthetically,
A tool to those objective workings is the astrosophy which has already been outlined, the new star science that considers all four human corporalities and their coherence with the workings of the planets, star images and signs (see to this under Spiritual Science).
It becomes even more interesting when after that recognition and interpretation, theer are being developed tools with which in acting one can experience and investigate the workings of the soul and also their effects upon the surroundings. Objective Art then becomes to a method out of acting, in which one can encounter ones own creative capacities, and develop these in a playful way.

Moral Technology
http://www.runework.com/Rune%20homepage … 0intro.htm
Present-day technology characterises itself by the objective working of a physically observed principle, and the overall applicability for anyone that has enough resources to spent on it. The present-day natural scientist looks for workings in nature, often through discovering these under experimental premises, or through calling these forth in the laboratory. Once being found, these effective ideas are being tried to apply in a piece of technology. The investigator therewith pretends to stay as much as possible outside of the experiment, to thus guarantee objectivity. Most often there is being forgotten to this that he himself puts up his own limits within which the experiment is valuable, and also thinks out and executes the experimental set-up. He thus creates his own reality, as well as the conclusions that come forth of these. This especially goes up for modern investigational apparatuses, like particle accelerators, which work up forces from matter that do not express under normal circumstances.
Everyone can apply these developed technology. Or rather: at his own will. Which means to say in either a good or a bad way. As the attack at the WTC in New York has shown out. Present-day technology is indifferent concerning moral applicability.

When one however does consider the inner world of the investigator – and as well modern quantum physics discovers this more and more – one can observe objective workings all through the soul, which by making conscious the own emotional contents one can get more and more clear. This making conscious means a process of perception and as well of chastening of the own psychic conditions, wherewith one can discover creative faculties within oneself. These creative faculties one can learn to control actively through the want to work with them. In doing and experiencing one can notice one has inner cunnings, which come up in modern technology in an exteriorised way. In this way one can discover in relation to a beloved person. When something happens to this person, one feels easily attracted in the attention to him or her, and can even moreoften communicate directly, regardless the physical distance. In technology this faculty has been worked out in telephony. It can be used by anyone, regardless its inner state of being. The development of those inner talents is connected to the own inner moral development. One therefore may call this inner technology also Moral Technology, because it is dependant on the person and his or her morality, being caused by the inner moral work one has accomplished within oneself (which does not only go up for the present life; in previous lives on Earth one moreoften has may have worked and suffered hard, which has become to faculties in this lifetime).
One can develop moral technology by starting to search for the own ideals and the faculties connected to these with the help of scholing methods. The methods of the astrognomy already mentioned give possibilities to these. What one develops then, is which is called the forces of the Son of Man, the germ to the creative being within us.


Elementals and Landscape Healing
Elemental Beings in Man and Nature
http://www.runework.com/Rune%20homepage … ealing.htm
With every observation we absorb through one of our senses, and with everything we eat, we do not only take in impressions and substances, but also the beings which cause these. These are being called the elemental beings, because those are the ones that conduct the elements of fire, air, water and earth in all their movement and phenomena. These elemental beings are the original thoughts of the Angel hierarchies which have each thought out a part of nature and man. These thought/elemental beings now maintain these elements. So when we take in something from the surrounding world, we take in them as well. We have to explain ourselves with this. For instance through thinking over an observed phenomenon in its consequences. We then take those beings out of our memory, follow them as a thought; thus we can form our own judgement, with which we also transform these beings. Many of our perceptions do not come to the consciousness, and we do take these living beings in, but do little with them. This hangs around us as undigested experiences.
We for ourselves have been build up from the ideas of the divine primeval source, which have been directed by the Angels to our being, and condensed until in the physical. So we also have more of those banished elemental/thought beings in our being and body, of which we can become aware of. Or not; they do the serving maintenance work so that we can direct ourselves to something else. If we however follow consciously the road of inner development, we thoroughly have to become aware of those beings and learn to cooperate with them.
For our normal consciousness the elemental beings are not visible or tangible. They live in a less condensed world than the physical one of matter in which we as usual move, being the life world of formative forces, standing one step higher above it. We have to make conscious efforts to be able to observe them as beings. That asks some preparations.

Deva of the landscape at Almen, The Netherlands. N.M.

In itself it should matter little if we should not engage ourselves with them. There did however change something in the entire development of about the last 50 years. In the life world Christ has been crucified anew (more exact in 1942) and resurrected again, which caused that the relations in the life world have been changed in such a way, that we do have something to do with this. Namely that the Angel worlds, who until then have brought forth the elemental beings as their ideas and who conducted these beings, have retreated themselves more and more from the elemental beings since that time. The control over the earthly development has been handed over to mankind in order to guide the Earth and the elementals further on. The elemental beings know this and wait for man. Who is hardly or not conscious about this. Which makes them impatient, causing they can and already do turn away from man. A large part of the natural disasters of the last years is a result of this (water and fire disasters). So it is our business to become conscious of their facilitative work, and also to learn to cooperate with them. In future we have to do it more and more with one another to carry on the world and as well to onwards.

Within the Rune workshop there have been developed scholing methods to learn to get in contact step by step with the different groups of elementals. First there will be learned in a directed way to observe them; by means of communal singing, observation, movement and clay modelling. There is tried to discover inner tools which can open up gateways to the life worlds. Then these inner faculties of observation are being directed to the beings that work all through the elements, that conduct and maintain these. The singing helps to open up the soul, through which it can connect to the inner and outer phenomena. The clay modelling helps to condense and objectify the observations. In debriefings there is tried to make more conscious the experiences and observations.
Next is tried to communicate with them – and that is a specific task for each group. After this there will be considered whether they need to be reinforced on places in the region in which is being worked (according to the methods of landscape healing; see underneath).

All through the year there are being organised weekends in the landscape (mostly a unity, a landscape temple, or a part of it) in which will be observed a specific group of elemental beings, working through one specific element. There will be worked one weekend in each season: air in autumn, earth in winter, fire in spring and water in summer. See underneath.

Some practical tools to get in contact with elemental beings have proved to be the rhythms that have been developed in astrophony, for these connect our life body with them in the different realms of the life forces (each house of the horoscope corresponds with one specific life region behind one of the elements). The elemental beings are connected in a three folded hierarchical way with a specific element, which they rule and conduct. In the following way:

Earth beings:

- Gnomes: work on the physical – 2nd house
- Tree faunes and treegroup beings: work on trees and groups of trees – 6th house
- Masters of the minerals, Earth god Pan: conducting and maintaining work in and upon the Earth – 10th house

Water beings:
- Undines: mediating life from water flows with the rest of nature – 4th house
- Nymphs of woods. lakes, seas, meadows, river gods: maintaining harmony in a piece of nature – 8th house
- Watergod: conducts and rules the water through the water beings – 12th house

Air beings:
- Sylphs and elfs: caring for the colours in the atmosphere and in nature – 3th house
- Faeries: dance the cosmic harmonies from the landscape points into space around – 7th house
- Deva’s: maintain the archetypes of plants and landscape temples – 11th house

Fire beings:
- Fire salamanders: caring for growth, ripening, blossoming and burning – 1st house
- Light bulb beings: spreading of light and warmth of the Sun’s beams in the atmosphere – 5th house
- Muses: inspire spiritual qualities in spaces (meadows, rooms) – 9th house


See for the rhythms in relation to the life worlds under Music

On the Element Sundays there is being worked one day monthly on the colour movements in the atmosphere, which are an objectivation of our felling contents; and on the experiences of elemental beings in and on a plant, which form these and express themselves in it in form and movement tendencies.
In the weekend courses ‘Finding your Way in the Life Worlds’ a scale of possible entrances is being offered to observe the life worlds in and around us, and to learn to cooperate with them.
In the course ‘Working with Elementals in Techniques’ is worked practically on the own connection with a piece of technique and the elemental being that is banished in it, and how one either can get in a development together with it, or put something opposite to it out of oneself which serves a similar goal, but then from the inside out – the development of the forces of the son of man in us. Technique seen in this way is nothing else than a too early brought faculty that man could develop by himself, but that is handed over to him now from the outside.
See for this under Jaspis courses.


Methods of Landscape healing
http://www.runework.com/Rune%20homepage … ealing.htm
Just like the human body the Earth is kept alive by a web of life forces, and that is conducted by beings with a soul. These are the elemental beings, which work in a hierarchical order, each in his own element, and that each have to execute specific tasks. A life unit of a landscape is being conducted by a landscape Angel, which is an angel of Mother Earth. She most often is called a Deva. She seizes in a landscape at three points: one point of inflow of the cosmic forces, one point where these cosmic sound-forces are being joined with the life processes within that landscape, where is being digested and transformed; the point of transformation. And a point of outflow of these transformed forces, where a refined subterranean flow returns to the point of inflow. At each of these points work the elementals from different realms and from different order to get this digestion performed.
This has ever been installed by the Angels and worked over thousands of years. The last centuries however, while man interferes ever more in nature, many of these landscape unities are being disturbed. Also the many warfares, especially In Europe, where there is being fought and destroyed on a much larger scale), have destroyed or fixed whole landscapes and regions.
As well because the guidance of the elemental worlds has been put into our hands, we have a task towards the landscape and the beings crowding these to restore it where necessary, or to install new landscape unities. With this there is won a lot for men and nature beings, for we can relearn to get in contact with them and do something back for them, and they can develop further through our work, especially where it has to do with offering forces. These namely are warmth elemental beings consciously being transformed by us, which they because of this transformation can elaborate further. We do this offering out of the own freedom: that is a characteristic which they can only acquire with hardships. In this way arise liens of cooperation between man and the elementals on a new basis.

Within the Rune workshop methods have been developed to at first get in contact again with the different elementals within their realms, and second to do something at the landscape in dialogue with their wishes. Often this comes down to the grounding of one or the Deva in her landscape points, and the connecting of her with the beings of the other element realms, through which disturbed activities can get in motion again, and there can come a total new breathing over the landscape.
Besides this there has been developed work in the still mostly dark nine subterranean spheres, in which the banished beings can be observed, acknowledged in their desires, and be brought back into development. At violated places, for instance where there have been executions or acts of war, one often frees the people that have been kept here in fear, indignation about the injustice that has been done to them, or just incomprehension of what has happened to them; souls of people that have been stuck here and cannot come to a development any further.

The landscape work is being done in element weekends. On a landscape during a year there is being worked each season one weekend (Saturday and Sunday) with one of the elements and the hierarchical beings that live and work in these. There is started in autumn with the air beings, of which the landscape Deva is the highest one. The winter follows with the element earth, of which the Earth god Pan is the highest representative above the landscape. It is most often being tried to get him interested for the Deva and to connect with her. When this succeeds, the landscape directly is deeper grounded, and lives more clearly. In spring there is being worked with the elementals of the element of fire, of which the highest representatives, the muses, have a culture impulsing and maintaining task. Through this work they are being connected to the landscape in a more conscious way, so that the people that come there, are being directed more unto their individual responsibilities concerning nature and their moral acts. At last in summer there is being worked with the water beings; the nymphs and undines sustain impulsing life, so that with the conscious connection of these to the landscape, it will really come to life.
The methods are the living into nature in a phenomenological way, the singing of the interplay of forces that found the phenomena, the walking of rhythms which connect us to the life worlds, and the modelling out in clay of the observations, wherewith the own observations are being transformed into wishes for the development of the landscape. At last these wish-models are being put down at one of the landscape points. This is being accompanied with gestures and sayings, mostly on rhythm and music, which the participants learn to one another and that each are being ‘danced’ into the landscape with music and movement. In this way there arise new forms of rituals that are being executed together with the elemental beings. Observations have been indicating that they join from their side as hard as we are doing, and they take out the intentions and form gestures which have been worked into the models to be able to work further with these.
The main thought behind this all is that the models, gestures and wishes are being offered to the elementals in freedom, whereby they can choose for themselves what to do with it. That learns to them what freedom can be. Most of the time they cheer at these developments; in future we do have to get done together more and more to rule and change the Earth.

These are some outlines; in each landscape is traced what is the real question or need, where are the bottlenecks, and how we can jump into these. This is most often a creative process in which are mainly clear some methods and directions to take. In acting the path to follow shows itself.

There are two presumptions important to this work. At first that there is being worked with people that observe already some of the elemental beings (feeling in to them is already a form of perception). A way to this is participating the elemental Sundays already mentioned. Secondly there is never being done anything where there live no questions; neither with the elementals nor by any man. It is not good to wish for undertaking something out of the own initiative, for then the own wishes and preferences are beginning to play their role. Like that one ere cultivates karma than that one frees and transforms it.

Re: **Orgone Experience**

Thanks Laozu,
As ever your perceptions are appreciated and right on target.
You have a gift,
Thank You for sharing it.
Sensei

Re: **Orgone Experience**

I think Laozu should read what I quoted from Nicolaas de Jong. It may help you with troublesome elementals and Devas. Of course this is not to convince that you are wrong or anything like that. This is just to open up to new perspectives. By the way, I don't really understand how to use crystals, I'M not very familiar with this, althoug I know a bit of WReich through reading Constable. As for the stuff found on 'educate yourself', I prefer not to say anything about it until my own research confirms what they say. I feel have some disagreements with the way they experience elementals, i prefer much much more the way Nicolaas de Jong (a non-official anthroposophist) works with elementals.

But everybody has his own door by which he enters the spiritual world, isn't it?

43 (edited by laozu 2006-09-14 22:32:40)

Re: **Orgone Experience**

Druid wrote:

I think Laozu should read what I quoted from Nicolaas de Jong.

So I have. No offence Druid, but it was not easy going. Some of it is repeated. Some of the sentences are incomplete, and some are not clear. Take for instance the following:
     "The only assumption one can take with this, is whether one wants to find the sense of a phenomenon."
The predicate here is not an assumption -- it is a question. It is almost as if the original were in another language and this a clumsy translation.
     Perhaps you could summarize it in a concise way?

It may help you with troublesome elementals and Devas.

In my (albeit limited) experience, the elementals and devas I have encountered have been helpful rather than troublesome. Especially the elementals connected with CBs have shown themselves to be indefatigable and almost heroic in their disregard of discomfort.

By the way, I don't really understand how to use crystals, I'M not very familiar with this, althoug I know a bit of WReich through reading Constable.

I don't know a lot about crystals either. But my own experience indicates that one should be careful in their application. It is mainly for that reason that I have touched on the subject.

As for the stuff found on 'educate yourself', I prefer not to say anything about it until my own research confirms what they say. I feel have some disagreements with the way they experience elementals, i prefer much much more the way Nicolaas de Jong (a non-official anthroposophist) works with elementals.

There is quite a variety of stuff on "educate yourself", and some of the sources there are at odds with others. If the site has a general policy or view on elementals and devas, I have missed it. The little that I know about these entities I have learned from direct observation.

Re: **Orgone Experience**

Well, Nicolas de Jong is Dutch, so the article is badly translated at times.
I you want, try reading this:
Jasper Initiative or Finding Our Way in the Etheric-Life World".
http://www.bruisvat.nl/english/jasper.htm
This one I think is great.

He also sometimes travels to America, once he went there to help a lady that was harrassed by a fallen Deva of a mountain and troublesomes elementals. Here's the quote, from the footnotes:

"The reason for my blunt outspokenness about this is because during my recent visit to California I had meetings with a woman who was haunted by them and a mountain-spirit who had deteriorated quite far because of them. I was called upon to fight them to free those two from their influences. After I had focused my attention on them and tried to empathize into the souls of the person and the mountain-spirit, they fell from them like dark crusts of mechanical workings [as matter of fact without much power in them but that of the mechanism itself] and with metallic sounds in the Etheric-Life World. This has clarified and sharpened my consciousness about their workings. Note of the editor: Nicolaas in this case also refers to work with Cosmic Power Points [Stonehenge and Pike’s Peak are such points] through which one directly works with elemental beings, like Deva’s, who are Angels of Mother Earth, and with e.g. gnomes and nymphs. Everything is permeated by such beings and thus the physical appearances (a tree, a landscape, a mountain) appear to be profoundly gifted and embodied with a soul."


He says that ufos and socalled aliens (not the manmade ones) are fallen elementals. He finds them in the 9 inner layers of the earth. Here's him excellent article on ufos and its sequel by Patrick Steensma. Both are non-official anthroposophists (related to the works of Goethe and Steiner).
http://www.bruisvat.nl/english/ufo2.htm (N.de Jong)
http://www.bruisvat.nl/english/ufo1.htm (P. Steensma)
These articles enlightened my understanding of aliens and of fallen elementals in general. I don't have any practical experience in dealing wih elementals, but I learn about them trough anthroposophical sources in order to "find my way in the etheric-life world" first.

Re: **Orgone Experience**

dunkelheit wrote:

so i have been meaning to post about my orgone story for awhile but havent got around to it because it is a bit of a long story...i got involved with making orgone in 2004 at a particularly difficult time in my life.  i was homeless and becoming aware of a human trafficking ring in my area(san francisco) which several of my friends had escaped from.  as i found out more, i realized that there was also human sacrifice involved as well.  very scary stuff.  i tried to approach local activist groups but they were not interested.  at all.  so i tried working with orgone as a last approach, because the crofts claimed it was effective in disabling nwo-affiliated organizations.

Dunkelheit! I realize this is an older posting, but would you be willing to detail further your experiences that led you to running into this ring? Did your friends live in/near Golden Gate Park? I lived in the Bay Area from '03 to the beginning of '06, and spent a lot of time in SF in '04. I understand if it is too close to you to talk about, but I saw hints and inklings of such activities in the city... never had any kind of dramatic run-in the way you seem to have, but then we managed to avoid having to be actually homeless, we just lived on the hard side of Oakland and were "hella broke" as they say.

You could PM me if you don't feel like posting the story publicly.
Tim