Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk
  • Index
  •  » Health
  •  » Itchy rash could be symptom from chem trails

#1 2005-02-10 09:13:38

Cipher
Quietly arriving ... here
Website

Itchy rash could be symptom from chem trails

I know chem trails have been talked about before, but this article came off Rense.com yesterday. It seems to be more prevalent in the USA - and as there seem to be quite a few NR members from the States, thought I'd post it for you.

The rest of the post on rense is at: http://www.rense.com/general62/eend.htm

By George Paxinos
geopax@bluewin.ch
2-9-5

Recently I noticed a few things, I mean, I noticed them for the first time in context with one another, and I realised that the world, at least as we (think) we know it, has finally come to an end.

The first thing I noticed - quite involuntarily, as I was afflicted with it -- was a mystery illness that is making the rounds even here in Switzerland, a lumpy bumpy, subcutaneous rash, for which no dermatologist seems to have any cure, nor even a proper name, though thankfully, one is not told, as apparently in the United States, that one is simply imagining it, that one has "a mental illness".

It itches like blazes, one scratches until one's skin is raw, and the skin never properly heals either, going from rashy skin-scape of pustules of one-to-two millimetres' diameter, that finally burst, exuding a clear-to-yellowish, sticky fluid, to a broken landscape of thinned skin, red-to-purplish in colour, that looks like the mosaic of a dried-out mud-scape, with oozing lines of suppurating, yellowish skin between little, uneven islands the colour and surface texture of fried bacon.

Strangely enough, they seemed to appear simultaneously with the onset of regular, heavy chemtrailing across our skies, parallel lines of white trails dragged behind high-flying planes, some flying through the night and laying down a spiderweb-like network of criss-crossing lines against bright moonlight, that don't simply dissipate like familiar, ordinary contrails, but seem to have enough dense, particulate matter in them to slowly descend, forming strips of cloud that all run together in a white-out that of a beautiful morning generally put an end what had promised to be a cloudless, wonderful day.

So what? you might ask. "This is to counteract global warming" - if you believe governmental explanations now slowly appearing on the Web, now that the populace has actually started asking hard questions, though the local environmental agency here still has a form letter sent out to inquirers, claiming that Chemtrailing is purely an internet rumour.

Then I got something in my mail today, starting out as:

http://www.foxreno.com/news/4170085/detail.html
Mystery Illness Baffles Doctors, Frustrates Patients
February 7, 2005

SAUSALITO -- Is an unknown disease hitting the Bay Area or is it just a case of mass delusion? If you ask intensive care nurse Cindy Casey she'll tell you that the mystery disease is very real and very painful.

Mystery Illiness

Mysterious Parasite Striking Bay Area Residents (Part 1) The Inside Information On Morgellons Disease

Casey is one of at least 150 Bay Area residents battling the illness that is characterized by lesions and strange string-like fibers....

"And your truth will set you free!" Cipher

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift.  The rational mind is a faithful servant.  We have created a society which honours the servant but has forgotten the gift." Albert Einstein

#2 2005-02-18 10:18:42

Cheyyne
Website

Re: Itchy rash could be symptom from chem trails

Dropping heavy metals onto major population centers is supposed to combat global warming?

#3 2005-02-24 11:33:45

Cipher
Quietly arriving ... here
Website

Bizarre isn't it.  At what point do we wake up and find this is all a bad dream? roll

"And your truth will set you free!" Cipher

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift.  The rational mind is a faithful servant.  We have created a society which honours the servant but has forgotten the gift." Albert Einstein

#4 2005-02-24 22:44:00

Tom Paine

I have the sneaking suspicion that many dermatologists and doctors have been
warned off of sounding the alarm for many of these mysterious dis-eases.
The acquaintance I know who suffers from hookworms has been told by the
hospital that he works at that he is delusional.  The hospital psychiatrist asked
him if he had any specimens and he said hell yes.  The shrink then told him to
get rid of them!  This way the insurance company doesn't have to pay for the
expensive medicine and the hospital doesn't get sued for employing someone
who could transmit these things.  The bad part is that the whole neighborhood
where he lives is infected with these things, the dogs, squirrels, rats and even
the tapwater.  If word got out about this, the whole community could be
quarantined, and the housing value could go into the abyss.

Hey, let's go camping and live off the land!  Oops, we forgot about Lyme disease,
Hanta Virus, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and the animals we would live
off of are infected with their own version of Mad Cow disease, or brucellosis,
or rabies, or parasites.

So, let's keep everybody close to the cities so no one will escape...

TP

• Index
  •  » Health
  •  » Itchy rash could be symptom from chem trails

Board footer