Re: Karla Turner's book "Taken" now online

Okay, that just scared the crap out of me!!!!!Anybody else have any comments about this??????

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

Very interesting site. Thanks morning!

The synch for me is, I was trying to tell about how history and origins of humanity are different than the official view for some time. This web page is a perfect summary for it. I personaly don't buy any "exact dating" as March 06, Dec 2012, etc etc, but the structure of the real humanity story is there in the link it seems.

Change we must, to live again
- Jon Anderson

33 (edited by morningsun76 2006-03-28 18:55:52)

I have been in touch with another abductee who knew Dr. Turner.    In the years since her books were published, this person has been subjected to threats against them and their family as well as an assault which caused serious physical harm to several persons.    They are too afraid to speak any further publicly.    I have also been warned separately by others who worked with Dr. Turner that pursuing this specific area subjects the inquirer to mortal danger.   So for those reading this thread who are not aware of the import of Dr. Turner's work, I just want to drill it home to you.  If you're at all interested in learning about what is going on with UFOs/aliens/secret gov't/etc,  this is THE place to start reading.

lyra wrote:

Something weird I'm noticing is that while I'm trying to read this book or go back and re-read it and comb through it I have this "veil of sleepiness" that's blanketing me...

Oh yeah, almost forgot.  I went to add a few "additional articles" I found by James Bartley yesterday, and I got hammered with this big time and couldn't resist ... I had to lay down and just had to stay in bed for 4 or 5 hours out of nowhere.  I guess I should have tried to resist it more but it hit me really hard.

Lizzies “sleep spell”  ?

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

Many of Mr. Crawford's cases also discussed the aliens' understanding of ... predictions, noting that they “are the probable future based on the present trend of events or energies. These trends can be changed by even minor events, thus affecting the future; therefore, predictions are always alterable. It seems," he concludes, "as though predictions and prophecies are warnings by other beings, or even our own higher selves, of what may come if we remain on our present path. We must realize that sometimes the best thing about a prediction is that our consciousness is able to change the outcome of events and render it false."

From Into the Fringe p 236

Most of us who frequent this kind of site have similar experiences with the universe that are less than kind. But, I agree that fear draws these parasites to you like no tomorrow. You finally have to get to a point where you don't care and you aren't afraid anymore. You just want information.  All this infinite meddling by so many sources has in some of us awakened a god. Man must become god to fight god is my theory since we could say that everything is god. Yes we are watched 24/7 forever and ever. But, so f-ing what? Watch all you want! That only scares a coward who wants to keep feeding this parasite I don't. I will work to go beyond this place and all of its levels and agents that is my only point of being at present. And that will not change no matter what I have or will be subjected to it merely strengthens my resolve.

Two new lectures by Dr. Turner and other miscellaneous new material have been posted to her website.   See here for details.  For those not already familiar with Dr. Turner's abduction research, this is very rare and important material and you need to know about it.

Thanks, but the site is down for while...
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2825/83911624qv4.png

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

Seems to be working now. Thanks for the links morningsun76.

I read the "Astral Dreamscape Manipulation" article. If someone came to me and said that was happening to them, it would be very easy to dismiss it as delusional. Still I wonder about lucid dreaming an astral dimensions. Is it "all in the mind" or is there a reality to it.

Hi all,

A new video has been posted to KarlaTurner.org of the panel discussion in which Dr. Turner participated in 1993.   It's a total of four hours long, divided into two parts.

Enjoy!

41 (edited by morningsun76 2007-12-08 19:22:49)

Freshly digitized: "Voices of the Taken"

A rare audio casette recording containing the voices of six women whose experiences were described in Taken.   Link